Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

Power ups for victims and pedobear.

Peterking72
Neophyte

Power ups for victims and pedobear.

Post by Peterking72 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:29 pm

It would add more variety and spice things up even more.

Power ups could include increased size. Increased speed. Increased stamina. The ability to jump higher. The ability to fly etc.
These power ups could appear randomly throughout the map during the game or the really cool ones could be acquired by finding them in "secret" spots of each map.
When someone or the pedobear has an ability it could be visualized by an aura.
For example increased speed could be visualized by crackling lightning around the character, just like in Flash when Barry or Zoom or Reverse Flash runs. Flight powers could be represented by wings. Increased size speaks for itself. Increased jump power could be visualized by glowing feet.
There could be also even more powerful power ups. Like doubling the time allowed to pedobear to catch victims or halving it.
Time bubble around a character that slows down other characters and stuff inside the bubble (except the user of course).
Telekinetic abilities like levitation, force push and pull (Jedi).
Well basically anything that doesn't or couldn't cause physical harm to other players or the pedobear. So maybe the telekinetic abilities could be toned down or excluded.
These abilities could be sorted into tiers based on how long they last, how powerful they are, how much increase they give.
There could be a way to further their use as well. For example if a pedobear has an ability and manages to kill someone while having this ability should increase the up time of said ability by 5 seconds per person/victim.
The average time each effect last could be determined by their tiers. Powerful effects (tier 1) would last only 15 seconds unless somehow increased. Tier 2 effects would last 30 seconds. Minor effects (tier 3 and on) could last 1 or more minutes or for the whole round.

ÇhätÑôír
Accomplished User

Re: Power ups for victims and pedobear.

Post by ÇhätÑôír » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:14 pm

~ We have power up for sizes, and health. I don't like the power up of flying, stamina and etc. They are bad for this mode. :) No from me. :)

~ Sätâñ.
~ Hello. 18 years.. :3
~ I'm stubborn, depressed, and a nice person * maybe *.
~ I love my boyfriend! ♥
~ Sätâñ.

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi,

It's no for stamina and flying (the stamina of pedo is like the VIP max). There will be other power up maybe not those.

Randy

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:45 pm

I move the topic in processed

Randy