Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

Crowbar for VIP and VIPmax users

Talk about what you want here, being or not linked to the servers.
Peterking72
Neophyte

Crowbar for VIP and VIPmax users

Post by Peterking72 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:06 am

Hi, I'm here with a new topic again.

I wondered if VIP or VIPMax users could have a crowbar. Either via pointshop or enabled via command prompt or something.

It would have a lot of uses: opening up ventillation shafts, destroying props (boxes, etc.) that those pesky propblockers use to propblock. VIP players could easily deal with propblocking players when there is no staff on the server or could help staff to deal with propblockers... etc.

Now I know that some of you might worry that other users would use the crowbar as a melee weapon to hurt/damage other players, but that could be prevented easily.
I think you guys or Arnold could modify the crowbar to only damage props and not players, so it would be safe to use and limiting it's use to VIP players might also guarantee that only seasoned players would have access to it. Also if defaults see that VIPs have access to crowbars they might think of getting VIP ranks so they could use it too.

So if it's possible to include a crowbar that only damages props and not players I think it would be a very good addition to the game and many players would like it.

rany
AServers Head Admin

Re: Crowbar for VIP and VIPmax users

Post by rany » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:17 pm

Hey, Peterking72!

I think that's CRAZY. We don't need a crowbars for VIP users. I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. It's APedobear server, where we don't need some weapons to save ourselves and run away from a Pedobear.
Also, I was confused by the fact you need to be a VIP user to have a crowbar. Probably we need to add a guns, another weapons to create the mess on the server? No, ofc we don't need that!
I'm sorry if my speech sounded rude! ^^

See you on the server.
Greetings, Rany

Peterking72
Neophyte

Post by Peterking72 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Rany I think you misunderstood. I don't want to use the crowbar on pedobear. I want to use it on props and ventillation shafts. You know bc you can only open ventillation shafts by crowbar as far as I know. Also there must be a setting option for crowbar to only damage props and not players.

If you don't like the idea for VIPs only then you guys could add it to pointshop for 1000 points or something.

I just think it would open up some good hiding and strategy options bc otherwise ventillation shafts and crawlspaces, breakable walls or windows can't be opened.

So as you see it wouldn't be a weapon. It would be a tool that you could use to access more hiding spaces.

I think at least it's worth a try. I'm sure Arnold or somebody can code good enough to figure out how to make the crowbar hurt only props and not players.

Thanks

rany
AServers Head Admin

Post by rany » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:25 pm

In any cases, we don't need that.

Peterking72
Neophyte

Post by Peterking72 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:40 pm

T-T