- Some info about myself:
My name is Thomas, I am 20 years old and although I do not really like saying this, I live in Czechia. Even though I live there, I was born Vietnamese. I can speak a total of two languages: English and Czech. Unfortunately I didn't do much for my Vietnamese, I still understand it, but I cannot speak the language. At the moment of writing this, I am a student of a certain University and my major is mathematics and statistics, with a little bit of IT thrown here and there. I wanted to be a trusted player first, but seeing as they are not being looked for, I decided to go for this role instead.
This might not sound as interesting as others, but my one and only hobby would be gaming. I have been playing all sorts of games ever since I was a little boy. Of course I tried to dabble in different kinds of activities, but they never really kept me absorbed.
- Contact/General information:
- I joined the community on the 22nd of November.
- I have about 340 hours on the server.
- Nickname/Pseudonym: cat
- STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:24686054
- Gametracker URL: https://www.gametracker.com/disabledcat/
- I can be very lazy at times and procrastinate alot when it comes to my responsibilities.
- I like to play around oftentimes, when on the server. This can result in me saying something, that some might find offensive. But I do not wish anyone harm and those are just playful words, I apologise for this in advance. There's also the issue with some players playing along with my shenanigans, for that I also sincerely apologize, not only to the admins, but also to the players that I have played along.
- I have bad hearing, so I might misunderstand what people are saying in the vocal chat.
- Since I am a Uni student, my schedule can get very unpredictable.
- I can't speak French... at all.
- I am very patient.
- I am impartial.
- Although above I said I am playful, I can also be serious when doing administration work.
- I would say I am friendly, though only others can judge that quality.
- I am very confident in my ability to speak/understand the English language.
- I'll start with the most important point, the point being that I really like the community. I want people to have fun on the server and I would like to do something myself to keep the peaceful and warm atmosphere.
- Let me preface this by saying that the staff is filled with kind people, who chose to volunteer for this role and most importantly are HUMAN. And because they are human, they cannot be on the server 24/7. With that being said, during the busiest hours, no staff is available to join the server, and I'd like to help out with that.
- The most prominent issue on this server is people not speaking the desired language. Other issues include: prop blocking, insulting, mic spam, trolling, and getting to forbidden places on maps. These are all the issues I'd like to help out with as an admin.
- Since my semester just ended, I can be online pretty much whenever, but since that sounds pretty vague, I will write out my hours bellow:
- Mon-Sat: From 13:00-24:00
- Sunday: From 17:00-24:00
- But when the next semester begins my schedule can be very unpredictable and I apologize in advance for that.
See you on the server,