Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/Z4rM7EG!

VIP Jump with VIP Omega rank

Talk about what you want here, being or not linked to the servers.
Peterking72
Neophyte

VIP Jump with VIP Omega rank

Postby Peterking72 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 am

So I play a lot on other servers too, not just pedo bear but all kinds of other servers as well. I noticed that some servers have this thing called VIP Jump which you can get by purchasing various or just the highest VIP rank on the server.
This jump basically lets you float over great distances and gives you access to previously inaccessible places on maps.

I only bring up this because I feel that basically this thing is the only thing what this server lacks compared to other servers.
Let's face it, the jump pack we currently have access to in game really falls short of expectations by many. Sure it let's you jump up to most of the places you need to be able to jump to avoid the pedo, but other than that it's really nothing special.

I really wish that Arnold or the other Admins would consider adding this VIP Jump to the game either in a form of a purchasable upgrade or as a complement to a new highest VIP Rank, which could be named VIP Omega or something like that.

Thanks for reading: S.Peter (Darth Vader)

Beater
Neophyte

Re: VIP Jump with VIP Omega rank

Postby Beater » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:41 am

Hi,

So the pedobear can't win ?

Lillylein
AServers Admin

Postby Lillylein » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Hey,

I dont like this idea...it's like to op on pedo and on some maps like parallax it's can make Problems...
And can be hard to manage. And some Person cant buy this so they can never get the persons who have this..
The jump pack it's different everyone can buy this with vip or without!

Lilly
~♥Copy That,COPYCAT♥~
~Admin VIP Max Lillylein~
~First Join:♥02.06.2017♥~ ~♥ONE YEAR PEDOBEAR A-SERVER♥~
~Longs Time On Pedo Without Leave:♥15 Hours and 11Min♥~

Peterking72
Neophyte

Postby Peterking72 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:13 pm

It doesn't have to be a VIP only item. It was just a suggestion. It could be a normal purchasable item just like anything else.

Some people can't even buy the normal jump pack or have to play a ton until they can, so they can't go to a lot of places until they buy it. I don't see why this one would be a problem.

Besides pedos could have this jump as well. I didn't say that it would be victims only.
It works so well on the other servers.

Lillylein
AServers Admin

Postby Lillylein » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Peterking72 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:13 pm
It doesn't have to be a VIP only item. It was just a suggestion. It could be a normal purchasable item just like anything else.

Some people can't even buy the normal jump pack or have to play a ton until they can, so they can't go to a lot of places until they buy it. I don't see why this one would be a problem.

Besides pedos could have this jump as well. I didn't say that it would be victims only.
It works so well on the other servers.
So dont call the topic "Vip Jump"... You go against yourself.
I still think it's a bad idea for pedo.. and Person can buy the jump pack fast if they want for this SeeKerS do poin events..or me i have so much skins that i save Points for give it at new players for the jump pack.
And we have the jump pack it's enough some pedo servers dont even have this so...
Just giving my opinion ^^
Lilly
~♥Copy That,COPYCAT♥~
~Admin VIP Max Lillylein~
~First Join:♥02.06.2017♥~ ~♥ONE YEAR PEDOBEAR A-SERVER♥~
~Longs Time On Pedo Without Leave:♥15 Hours and 11Min♥~

Peterking72
Neophyte

Postby Peterking72 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:42 pm

I understand your view on this. You would like to preserve the game as it is now.
However everything in life evolves. Some for better, some for worse. Trial and error.

I want you to elaborate a bit on why would you think this jump would be a bad idea for this game. If everyone could buy it just like the jump pack we have, then there is no harm.

You mentioned how some pedo servers don't even have the jump pack at all. However you forgot an important thing. How many players play on those servers? Not many. Barely a handful. How many players play on "our" server? A ton. At any given time there are at least some twenty players playing on the server.
Only the evening hours, when most everybody sleeps is the exception. But that's understandable because people have jobs to go to the next day and they don't want to be more tired than usual. Or they just rather have a good night sleep because they assume that's what others do as well.

Anyway how someone competes with what they have is also largely determined by how skilled they are, how well they know any given map and how alert they are.

For example when I started playing pedo I was kind of a noob, because I mostly played RPG games like Diablo or Path of Exile. I had to reintroduce myself to FPS all over again. I played a lot of Quake 2 and 3 and Unreal Tournament when I was young so it wasn't long until I picked up the tempo of the game. The only difference is that you have only one life, so you have to be extra careful.
I'm doing mostly ok now and I consider myself a skilled enough player. Of course I will never be as skilled as some of you guys, but I accept that. I also accept that there are some places I will never be able to jump up, because I don't know how and I haven't the skill to do it either. (Like the place over the counter in Grenze Mall for example)

What I want to point out that there will be always people, who have an advantage over the other player. Whether it's skill or a jump pack, it doesn't really matter. Some people will always remain a noob no matter how much advantage you give them. But that's ok. It would be a boring game if everyone was able to do everything perfectly at any given time without any effort.

What matters is replayability. Replayability mostly depends on variety, how much option the player has in a game.
Variety is the spice of life. This new jump would add more variety. More possibility to alter the outcome.

I really hope that you guys will reconsider.

Kiki2003
AServers Test Admin

Postby Kiki2003 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:21 pm

~ Hello,

So in my opinion this is not very optional idea because it would make the jumps a lot easier for everyone (including the new players who need some time of playing on the server to get the basic idea of how it is working with the jumps etc.) And a lot of the new players are "motivated" to learn how to do the different jumps on the different maps... This "vip jump" or how you want to say it would make the mechanics different. I don't think that this would be a good idea for the server. So yeah I don't really like the idea and I think we should keep the jump pack which is not that expensive and could be bought in not very long time of playing ( how Lilly said that seekers, she and also me, we often make a small events where we give some points to some players ).

~ I'm just sharing my view for this topic! :)

~ Kiki.
Ce post a été écrit par Kiki!

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:21 am

The server has been around for over 2 years so I think your idea has already been proposed and the staff has already thought about it. So if there is none, it's for a good reason and it will stay that way. In addition, if the jump is VIP, the server will be even more "buy to win" and that's not what we want.