Donations informations :
Since the 19/07/2017 it's now impossible to pay in game. You can access the donation page here !

Auto Welcome and auto RIP messages

Talk about what you want here, being or not linked to the servers.
Peterking72
Neophyte

Auto Welcome and auto RIP messages

Postby Peterking72 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:18 pm

This option would be so cool to have. This way there wouldn't be any chance the pedobear could kill you while you type welcome or RIP messages to your friends for example. :lol:

You could check on a list who you want to send an auto Welcome or auto RIP message when he/she joins a game or he/she dies.

You could also set an auto greeting when you join the game.

Zrael
Accomplished User

Re: Auto Welcome and auto RIP messages

Postby Zrael » Wed May 02, 2018 10:12 am

Hello,
I think it'll be too op for the first option and people would cheat by typing during the whole round. Beside, i don't know how it would be possible technically to create this feature as the chat recognize the world itself, but it might be possible.

For the second option, I don't think that this will be worth. In fact, it would need a new chat/menu and people won't use it that much (except for the old players maybe)

P.S: I see those options more like "text boxes" that might appear in the proper situation.

Have fun on the server,
Zrael.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Update: I can understand the thing but I think wouldn't it be that cool.
First of all, this is more a "detail" than a crucial improvement (like skins, etc...) so yeah, I don't think it'll be worth.
Beside, people can just hide themself or wait for a static moment to write a message to a friend, and these messages aren't that long.
Example: When you join the server, you are rarely alive but you are in spectator. Even if you're alive, there are 20 seconds to write ^^'

But yeah, the decision return to Arnold0 to add or not this feature to the server, it would be cool anyway if it appear on the server or not.
Last edited by Zrael on Wed May 02, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
\  ヽ       |     /   / 
   \ 
                !
             ;' ':;,,     ,;'':;,
            ;'   ':;,.,.,.,.,.,,,;'  ';,
  ー        ,:'          ::::::::、
 __       ,:' /       \   ::::::::',
     二   :'  ●      ●     :::::i.
   ̄      i  ''' (__人_)  ''''    :::::i
    -‐     :             ::::::::i
          `:,、           :::::::::: /
    /      ,:'        : ::::::::::::`:、
           ,:'         : : ::::::::::`:、
Zrael, 2018.

Peterking72
Neophyte

Postby Peterking72 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Ah I think I forgot to properly explain the Auto RIP message.
So the auto rip message would be a message sent automatically ( no need to type it into the chat) whenever a friend of you dies during gameplay. This would prevent you from getting slaughtered by pedobear because you were typing.
So it's not a god mode on while typing situation you thought of. It's a no need to stop to type your message kind of thing. Plus you won't miss any of your friends RIPs, so you can avoid hurting your friends feelings by not commemorating their "deaths" on the battlefield.

The auto greeting would work similarly. Whenever you enter a server you automatically greet your friends and they automatically greet you back. Again no need to stop for typing.

These things could really can come in handy especially if you're chased by pedo and can't afford to stop for typing in your message.

There could also be other short messages for need to know situations or other fun things.

Kiki2003
Regular User

Postby Kiki2003 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:38 pm

Hello,
My opinion is like Zrael's and it would be too op... :)

~ Kiki.
Ce post a été écrit par Kiki!

Peterking72
Neophyte

Postby Peterking72 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Kiki I think you made the same mistake as Zrael and misunderstood my proposition.

You both assume that this thing is some invincibility thing or invulnerability. It's none of that sort.
It's just an auto message, nothing else. It doesn't help you against pedo by any means.
It only helps in one thing: You don't have to stop and write RIP messages, because they're automatically sent by the server in your name to your friends when/if they're killed.

This way you can keep on moving and having fun. I don't think not having to type simple messages is that op. Besides you would have to stop moving anyway if you want to type anything else than a RIP message or a hello.

Kiki2003
Regular User

Postby Kiki2003 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:47 pm

If you want an auto message or something like that you can just bind it from your console. For example (for rip etc.) : bind r "say rip" :)
Ce post a été écrit par Kiki!

Peterking72
Neophyte

Postby Peterking72 » Sat May 05, 2018 6:49 pm

I guess this "say rip" sends a rip to one particular person only.

Lillylein
Neophyte

Postby Lillylein » Sun May 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Peterking72 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 6:49 pm
I guess this "say rip" sends a rip to one particular person only.
Sorry Kiki have right,
I think if some of your Friends died and you just say RIP they will know, you mean them. ^^
And by the Auto Rip+Welcome...Its can be hard to Menage...because it can have some Bugs.
Plus, Its can be hard to Develop. ^-^
My Opinion its a bad idea, Sorry! ;)

~Lillylein
~♥Copy That,COPYCAT♥~
~Super Donator Lillylein~
~First Join:♥02.06.2017♥~ ~♥ONE YEAR PEDOBEAR A-SERVER♥~
~Longs Time On Pedo Without Leave:♥15 Hours and 11Min♥~

ema [Ice bunny]
Neophyte

Postby ema [Ice bunny] » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:48 am

you could just bind the sentence you wanna say as a key, just you have to type the name
Ema <3