Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

[ENG] My Admin application (APedo)

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
ferrar
Neophyte

[ENG] My Admin application (APedo)

Postby ferrar » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:47 pm

- Infos about me! -
My real name is Lea.
I´m 13 years old and live in germany.
My birthday is on 23th of february.
Language I can speak: German, English (it´s okay), French (oof! Just oof!)
My life isn´t the best...
I don´t like my voice and the way I look like.
I really love to help people!
I always try my best, if someone needs help.
I´m a friendly person. (the most time ^^´´´´´´´)

- My hobbies are -
Playing video games.
My favorite games: Garry´s Mod, SoulWorker, Brawlhalla, Sonic Generations, Five Night´s at Freddy´s.
My favorite gamemodes in Garry´s Mod: Pedobear, Cinema, Five Night´s at Freddy´s (just because it´s really funny to troll other people XD)
I like to sing. (If nobody is hearing me.)

- My qualities -
  • I really like to help people.
  • I always try my best, if someone needs help.
  • People can trust me with things.
- My disadvantages -
  • Sometimes I can be rude. (Just if I doesn´t have a good day or people provoke me)
  • I´m shy.
  • I´m quickly confused.
- In game -
My Steam name is: ferrar^-^
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203174140
My Steam ID3: [U:1:406348281]
My Steam32 ID: 406348281
My Steam64 ID: 76561198366614009
Playtime on the server (minutes): 10517
Playtime on the server (hours): 175,28333 (I don´t even know if it´s right. If it´s not: Google is guilty)
Joined on the server at Sep 03, 2017 7:00 PM

- Info -
I´m not using Discord.
Reason: I don´t like it...
(If I need it sooooo much, then I´ll download it.)
I´m only using TeamSpeak3

I hope you'll give me a chance. :D

Lillylein
AServers Head Admin

Re: [ENG] My Admin application (APedo)

Postby Lillylein » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Hello ferrar

So i think you apply is okay!
Just the fact to say you rude isn't good to say for the apply.
2 your shy & confused fact it bit bad for be an admin if you alone you will get in stress and if you confused than its can be a problem

If you work on this 2 things we can accept you!
if the other agree i would say you to add you as my privat trusted and you just work if im with you for i can tell you mistake and help you!
And for learn to work away the shyness and confusness c: (i think haha xD)

My answer stay Neutral

Greetings Lilly
~❤~SeeSee my babee~❤~
~Head Admin Lillylein~
~First Join:♥02.06.2017♥~ ~♥TWO YEARS PEDOBEAR A-SERVER♥~
~Longs Time On Pedo Without Leave:♥15 Hours and 11Min♥~

ferrar
Neophyte

Postby ferrar » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Lillylein wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:12 pm
Hello ferrar

So i think you apply is okay!
Just the fact to say you rude isn't good to say for the apply.
2 your shy & confused fact it bit bad for be an admin if you alone you will get in stress and if you confused than its can be a problem

If you work on this 2 things we can accept you!
if the other agree i would say you to add you as my privat trusted and you just work if im with you for i can tell you mistake and help you!
And for learn to work away the shyness and confusness c: (i think haha xD)

My answer stay Neutral

Greetings Lilly
I always try not to be rude. And it´s work!
I always try to be patient with people who provoke. ^^

Well, I get confused in real life quickly.
The people on the server don´t realize that I´m shy. ^^
Even though I´m shy, I´m speaking with my voice.
I just get quickly confused in real life. ^^´´´´´

Of course, I´ll work on these things!

Thank you for your reply. :D

Guri chan♡
AServers Admin

Postby Guri chan♡ » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:37 pm

Hello Ferrar!

Your apply is fine to me.
Only things that I don't like are that you are shy,
i'm scared that if someone is breaking the rules you will be too shy to do anything about it.

Another thing is that as you said you can be rude sometimes.
I have a feeling that you will be getting angry from rule-breakers and you can even swear at them which can ruin your reputation (But it's only my thoughts).

It's also bad if you get confused, well, you explained that you're confused in real life, but it can effect when you're online.

You don't really know many languages, but German can be your advantage.

Whenever i'm playing on Pedobear and you're on the server, you're never that active, you're just silent most of the time.

In total, I just want to say how you can improve for now - Try talking in a call with your friends, like Lilly and others, you'll be getting braver.
Think before you speak, if you do that you'll be able to avoid rude conversations.
Get some exercise, exercise reduces anxiety and stimulates your brain to create memories. Exercise will increase your ability to focus and keep your mind on the task.

For now, it's no for me, but I really hope you will improve and try being an admin again.

ferrar
Neophyte

Postby ferrar » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:06 pm

Guri chan♡ wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:37 pm
Hello Ferrar!

Your apply is fine to me.
Only things that I don't like are that you are shy,
i'm scared that if someone is breaking the rules you will be too shy to do anything about it.

Another thing is that as you said you can be rude sometimes.
I have a feeling that you will be getting angry from rule-breakers and you can even swear at them which can ruin your reputation (But it's only my thoughts).

It's also bad if you get confused, well, you explained that you're confused in real life, but it can effect when you're online.

You don't really know many languages, but German can be your advantage.

Whenever i'm playing on Pedobear and you're on the server, you're never that active, you're just silent most of the time.

In total, I just want to say how you can improve for now - Try talking in a call with your friends, like Lilly and others, you'll be getting braver.
Think before you speak, if you do that you'll be able to avoid rude conversations.
Get some exercise, exercise reduces anxiety and stimulates your brain to create memories. Exercise will increase your ability to focus and keep your mind on the task.

For now, it's no for me, but I really hope you will improve and try being an admin again.
No, I won´t be shy if someone is breaking the rules. : )
If no admin is on the server, I always say "stop spam mic, stop screaming or stop speak in another language"
Today I´ve said "please follow the rules and stop screaming, stop speak in another language, stop spam mic"

I won´t be angry if someone is breaking the rules.

I´m just getting confused in real life, how I said. ^^´

Well I don´t know a lots of languages.
But I can distinguish, if someone is speaking french or english.
I´m learning french at school.

I play on the server so many times. If I do not play, then I'm AFK or I minimized the game and google something.

Thank you anyway for your reply. ^^

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:58 pm

Hello Ferrar, it's a good apply but you have more negative points :

- You shy : that's can be a problem for talk in the chat, give sanction,...
- You can be rude : you should be respectful with players and calm
- You are quickly confused : that's can be a problem the day where much persons troll you and do shit. You can be quickly confused and don't put sanction
- You are not in discord : that's not really good if someone need write you or if admins need do a meeting

So for me it's neutral, more for a no.

To-Chan
Neophyte

Postby To-Chan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:58 pm

Hey ferrar,

So about the couple of negative points you said :
You're shy : I kindly refuse that, when i talk to you on mic, you answer even if you don't like your voice or other. In chat, you answer to every message normally, so I wouldn't consider you to be really shy (I've seen worse). Plus what i saw in private, knowing that we don't really know each other, i can't really think about you as a "shy" girl.
You're rude sometimes : Well i haven't seen you that rude, only begging me to not get killed (nothing will avoid me killing you on GMod, except my ping xD), so i would think that if you start to get annoyed by a rule breaker, ask for another admin to come online that way either you're not overflowed with anger or other, either you're not overflowed with stress of not knowing what to do and just get rude at the end (which will only provoke the other players.).
You're quickly confused : i don't really know about that, but if you say it, i can only say to try and train to be less confused in the future ^^

Really liking to help people is a good thing, that's what an admin is there for to start with.

French (a bit) and English (good) is pretty good, you'll get a bit more used to both sides of the staff (some don't speak english). As for german, well.. It's good but you won't be able to use it on the Gmod server, only on the discord in the "Other languages" section.

To now arrive on Discord, yeah you'll need it because TS3 is dead, all admins are on Discord and if you need help on something, there's generally at least 1 admin that can help you.

Otherwise, generally speaking, your application is great. (my opinion)
I don't consider most of your negative points to be really that negative, knowing by what i saw ingame.
I would gladly see you enter the admin team.
So it's a YES for me.

Sincerely,

To-Chan, aka Thicc Knuccles.

ferrar
Neophyte

Postby ferrar » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:12 pm

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:58 pm
Hello Ferrar, it's a good apply but you have more negative points :

- You shy : that's can be a problem for talk in the chat, give sanction,...
- You can be rude : you should be respectful with players and calm
- You are quickly confused : that's can be a problem the day where much persons troll you and do shit. You can be quickly confused and don't put sanction
- You are not in discord : that's not really good if someone need write you or if admins need do a meeting

So for me it's neutral, more for a no.
I´m not too shy to do something about rule-breaker.
The people on the server don´t realize that I´m shy. I´m speaking wiih voice really often. ^^
I´m respectful to people. I´ll just be rude if someone is provoke me.. But I won´t to insult. ^^
I´m just quickly confused in real life.
When people are breaking the rules, then I do something about it. But when people are trolling, I won´t react on it.
I can download Discord. ^^

So, I think that´s not a problem. : )

Thank you anyway for your reply!

ferrar
Neophyte

Postby ferrar » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:15 pm

To-Chan wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:58 pm
Hey ferrar,

So about the couple of negative points you said :
You're shy : I kindly refuse that, when i talk to you on mic, you answer even if you don't like your voice or other. In chat, you answer to every message normally, so I wouldn't consider you to be really shy (I've seen worse). Plus what i saw in private, knowing that we don't really know each other, i can't really think about you as a "shy" girl.
You're rude sometimes : Well i haven't seen you that rude, only begging me to not get killed (nothing will avoid me killing you on GMod, except my ping xD), so i would think that if you start to get annoyed by a rule breaker, ask for another admin to come online that way either you're not overflowed with anger or other, either you're not overflowed with stress of not knowing what to do and just get rude at the end (which will only provoke the other players.).
You're quickly confused : i don't really know about that, but if you say it, i can only say to try and train to be less confused in the future ^^

Really liking to help people is a good thing, that's what an admin is there for to start with.

French (a bit) and English (good) is pretty good, you'll get a bit more used to both sides of the staff (some don't speak english). As for german, well.. It's good but you won't be able to use it on the Gmod server, only on the discord in the "Other languages" section.

To now arrive on Discord, yeah you'll need it because TS3 is dead, all admins are on Discord and if you need help on something, there's generally at least 1 admin that can help you.

Otherwise, generally speaking, your application is great. (my opinion)
I don't consider most of your negative points to be really that negative, knowing by what i saw ingame.
I would gladly see you enter the admin team.
So it's a YES for me.

Sincerely,

To-Chan, aka Thicc Knuccles.
Thank you sooo much! :D

Sure, if I´ll be accepted, then I´ll download it. ^^

Thank you for your reply! ^^

Lydéric
AServers SuperAdmin

Postby Lydéric » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:56 pm

Hi Léa

I know you want become an admin since time, it's not your first apply
Admin isn't a game, you need to present for helping players and suggest what we can do for update the server
You don't need to come all days and all time, just warn me or head admin if you will be absent during more 3 days

I want let you a chance to become an admin but i want you work in your "defaults" :

- Don't take revenge on the server if you have a bad day, take your time and come for helping and have fun with players
- You can be shy, but it's not for that you need to let someone tread on you
- If you are confused sometimes, i want you stay calm and you breath deeply, you're human and you can need time for for do something.

Now i wait Tanya answer for you know if you can become test admin

See you on the server

Lydéric