Donations informations :
Since the 19/07/2017 it's now impossible to pay in game. You can access the donation page here !

Admin Application

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
TheFearlessHussar
Neophyte

Admin Application

Postby TheFearlessHussar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:47 am

Dear AServers Admins,
I am interested in applying for the admin job you have.
My real life name is Kostas, I am from Greece and my in-game name is The_Fearless_Hussar. I am a fifteen year old child and like to help people. I have past experiences in staff. Certainly five of them in Mincraft servers as a staff member and as admin in a old jailbreak server. I have been playing on this server since about half a year or more ago and i am going to be honest with you I enjoy my time here. It is like a giant and most importantly friendly community that will welcome you in a nice way when you join in the server. The other admin inlcuding baston, randy and others are really helpful to me and i would truly love to be one of them. According to a lot of my friends and family members i am a helpful and nice person. I like to hangout with people and have a nice conversation with them. I am able to play in the server since i haven't got a job yet. I think i am a mature person and can handle many situations. I have also previously tried to help people that needed help in the server. A great thing to mention about me that I am good at English so i can help people from many different countries. While only one person dislikes me and doesn't help me(an admin whose name i won't mention :? ) all the other people are going to welcome me and be nice. I love this server and i would appreciate it if you guys found me as a suitable person for the job. It means a lot to me. Thank you for spending your time and reading this.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Kostas
Hello there ;) , didn't see you. Welcome to my profile on this beautiful server's page! There is not much to say to you about me. You could see my introduction but here is some info about me. I am a friendly, chill person and I like to have conversations with people. I am 15 years old and I live in Greece, Athens! PEACE!

Zrael
Accomplished User

Re: Admin Application

Postby Zrael » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Hello :3

I dont know you but it's not a problem^^
First, you need to make an introduction.(search on the forum the "introductions" topic at the bottom of the board index page)
Beside, you had played for 31 hours on the server. You need to have 50+ hours so keep playing.
Finally, can you give us your age? (Through pm or here)^^

But your apply is pretty good so, try to do what I said and it'll be a yes for me.

Have fun on the AServers ;)

P.S: Try to go on our TeamSpeak server (arnold0.com), even if you dont talk.

Zrael. :3
~Zrael, vieux joueur des AServeurs~
~Bientôt 2 ans 🎂~

TheFearlessHussar
Neophyte

Postby TheFearlessHussar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Zrael wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:17 pm

First, you need to make an introduction.(search on the forum the "introductions" topic at the bottom of the board index page)
Beside, you had played for 31 hours on the server. You need to have 50+ hours so keep playing.

But your apply is pretty good so, try to do what I said and it'll be a yes for me.

I have done an introduction of myself and I will also play more 16 hours to find out if I can be admin Thank you zrael. I would love it if I become an admin because I am having a hard time in this period of time. I also mentioned my age but you could see it in my introduction
Hello there ;) , didn't see you. Welcome to my profile on this beautiful server's page! There is not much to say to you about me. You could see my introduction but here is some info about me. I am a friendly, chill person and I like to have conversations with people. I am 15 years old and I live in Greece, Athens! PEACE!

Randy
AServers SuperAdmin

Postby Randy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:16 am

Hello,

For me, i don't know.

You are only 35h (You know it ). And you are a message (only for the admins) who say "insult often" so .. it's medium.

You did your application, it's good for that.

We will see later,

Randy

~Randy~ Super Admin :D

Loulou ♥

TheFearlessHussar
Neophyte

Postby TheFearlessHussar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:37 am

I will make sure to play 15 hours just so i can get your guys reply and thoughts about me! Be sure about that!!!

ÇhätÑôír
AServers Admin

Postby ÇhätÑôír » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Hello/Good evening,

Phahaha, you think I don't know that you are talking for me, eggs dee, I am not that stupid.

First of all I don't hate you, you seem friendly, even if I had problems with you before, I don't care for that, anyway I won't share my opinion, because I'm not even joining because of problems. And yeah.

Wish you luck tho. ;)

Sätâñ
~ Image ❤️ You can kill me later, baby. :3 ❤️
~ Image Nekko. ^^
~ Image Jimin. :3
~ Sätâñ.

TheFearlessHussar
Neophyte

Postby TheFearlessHussar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:22 am

ÇhätÑôír wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:36 pm
Hello/Good evening,

Phahaha, you think I don't know that you are talking for me, eggs dee, I am not that stupid.

First of all I don't hate you, you seem friendly, even if I had problems with you before, I don't care for that, anyway I won't share my opinion, because I'm not even joining because of problems. And yeah.

Wish you luck tho. ;)

Sätâñ
Thx

TheFearlessHussar
Neophyte

Postby TheFearlessHussar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:22 am

Zrael wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Also do you know how to check how many hours you played??

Baston95
AServers SuperAdmin

Postby Baston95 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 am

Hey,

You can check the hours you spend on Gametracker.

Search the apedobear server and then type your name in.

Baston.
~Baston~ Super Admin :) :D

Je t'aime chaton ♥

TheFearlessHussar
Neophyte

Postby TheFearlessHussar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:39 am

Baston95 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 am
Hey,

You can check the hours you spend on Gametracker.

Search the apedobear server and then type your name in.

Baston.
Thank you baston, you are a kind person