Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

Gloria_Borger Ban Appeal

You've got banned and thik it's not fair ? Appeal here. - Vous avez été banni en pensez que c'est injuste ? Faîtes appel ici.
Gloria_Borger
Neophyte

Gloria_Borger Ban Appeal

Post by Gloria_Borger » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Greetings Server Team,
My name is Gloria Borger,

I am writting to ask for an unban on your pedobear server "Pedobear VS Victims".Basically I am permanently banned from your server and I regret it even to this day.

Before anything I want to start by saying that I apologise again and I have been banned from your server for over two mounths now and I am really learned my lessons.There's not a lot of pedobear servers and this one is the best of all and being banned from this server is the worst thing to happen in Garry's Mod because I played only pedobear.I do wish to start again and promptly return to the community.At one point I tried to use family sharing and it got me banned again and I am really sorry for trying to trick the server like that.I was a really big kid at the time and I wanted to be banned from every server I played as I though I was really funny, but I wasn't funny at all, if so I was the most annoying kid there.Even if I can't get unbanned now I would be happy with a ban reduce aswell.I do wish to get unbanned and I admit it was all my fault.I think the one who banned me was Lillylein and I am sorry for being so rude to him/her when I was playing at your server!

Thank you for your time.I look forward to hearing from you!
Gloria Borger

STEAM LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126597195

At the time I my name was PatrickMan, if this can help...?!
hi

Lillylein
AServers SuperAdmin

Re: Gloria_Borger Ban Appeal

Post by Lillylein » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Hello.

Normally i have to say no.
Because your fucking friend spammed me with that.
And also because the ban is only 2 month and i dont feel like you changed a lot in 2 month.
but because i have a "fine" mood ill say its fine to me if your friend tell me sorry for spam me :)

Greetings
Lillylein
I love you SeeKerS GowRoN
~Super Admin Lillylein~
~First Join:♥02.06.2017♥~ ~♥THREE YEARS PEDOBEAR A-SERVER♥~
~Longs Time On Pedo Without Leave:♥24 Hours♥~

rany
AServers Head Admin

Post by rany » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:04 pm

Hello, Gloria_Borger.

For me it's no, cause you're not patient, and i have the same opinion, as Lilly does.
I didn't answer you on apply and you went in pms: "You missed my apply!! Answer, please!! :(" It's kinda... uhh... annoying?
If you want to be unbanned, then, please, be patient and just wait. ^^
Sorry.

See you on the server(probably)
Rany.

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers SuperAdmin

Post by SeeKerS GowRoN » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:19 pm

So it's no, I lock the topic.
🌸 I love you Lillylein 🌸