Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

Permagag appeal 2 - The Appealening

You've got banned and thik it's not fair ? Appeal here. - Vous avez été banni en pensez que c'est injuste ? Faîtes appel ici.
Nameless
Neophyte

Permagag appeal 2 - The Appealening

Postby Nameless » Wed May 01, 2019 9:34 pm

Hello, I made this post in February but here's a refresh as I was asked to make. I was pgagged as I received my 4th gag, which is a rule I was unaware of as it isn't in the in-game rules page or here: https://arnold0.com/aservers/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9

What I did to get the 3 others was fucking around being tired. When I got the pgag, I double checked the motd rules and didn't see the pgag rule, also the 4th gag was not whilst breaking rules, if I remember correctly. Also I had known the rules but forgot them as I last read them in maybe summer or early fall of 2018. I have not been playing as I can't talk to other players as I can't use text chat when alive and also many players do not pay attention to the chat mid-game. Even though I didn't think I had broken any rules, I understand the gags for just generally being annoying or stupid when I was playing tired. I hope I could be (if admins think so) ungagged that I could talk to other players again when playing.

Regards, Nameless

Lillylein
AServers Head Admin

Re: Permagag appeal 2 - The Appealening

Postby Lillylein » Sun May 05, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello Nameless!

To the point with the rule, The rule dont stay on the forum page because the rule was set by Lydeirc, Arnold0 didnt add them. (i guess so)
For your pgag its for me a Yes for u unpgag -> remember if u have one more gag after Its PGAG forEVER!

We are going to wait for other admins replay (or idk the word lmao)

Cya on Discod,Server or/and Forum! ;)
Greetings Lillylein
~❤~SeeSee my babee~❤~
~Head Admin Lillylein~
~First Join:♥02.06.2017♥~ ~♥TWO YEARS PEDOBEAR A-SERVER♥~
~Longs Time On Pedo Without Leave:♥15 Hours and 11Min♥~

Lydéric
AServers SuperAdmin

Re: Permagag appeal 2 - The Appealening

Postby Lydéric » Sun May 05, 2019 8:25 pm

Hi Nameless

First, about the perma-gag, no rules is wrote on the server cause you need to respect honestly et directly the first rule who is the same for all game : be fair play.

Also if you don't respect it and you disrespect other rules like : don't spam, don't insult, ... ; It's normal you get sanctions.

But for your unperma-gag, I agree it
I hope we'll never have to apply new sanction against you, and I hope see you on the server ^^

See you, kiss kiss
Lydéric