Donations informations :
Since the 19/07/2017 it's now impossible to pay in game. You can access the donation page here !

my/ferrar's ban

You've got banned and thik it's not fair ? Appeal here. - Vous avez été banni en pensez que c'est injuste ? Faîtes appel ici.
MikaTheGirlGermany
Neophyte

my/ferrar's ban

Postby MikaTheGirlGermany » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Hello everyone,

first... BEFORE you think "Oh about ferrar.. not again please".. just hear me out before judging, please.
I need to say, It's kinda embarrassing, yes.
But we can't let go... not because of a ban with a bad reason.
I wish I could go back to that day or knew that she is not allowed to ask that question.
"I was helping the server" and "Please give me one more change" won't work anymore. Even though it's true.
We're not making up any excuses, you guys gave her so many chances and she's grateful. But It can't end like this,
with a single question. I know you're probably annoyed by now, I know exactly what you're thinking rn.
(Btw if someone is attacking me about "not your business" we wrote that kinda together. But I can put it in words better,
so I'm the one posting it.)
Warning: Long text?

Well, since we both (ferrar & me) got hella problems in life your server was the perfect thing for us to do.
Please at least try to think in our way. Maybe It's hard but yea.
We met and everything got better. Funny moments, we both got happier and changed.
We always end up talking about these moments even today.
We got the idea because we were talking about this. And I actually don't expect to change your minds at all.
(I don't want anyone to be sorry for anyone but I want you to see our side of things, the exact way)
The first perm. ban was indeed for a good reason. But this perm. ban was.. it was so I don't know, it could've been prevented.
Maybe a ban for hours or a week would be good. With the reason "Please don't ask this kind of questions anymore"
But why did it have to be a perm ban.. maybe because she got banned multiple times?
After all, you guys are admins. You must be the same to others. We respect that. But did anyone ever got perma banned because of
a question? I'm not a admin, being one is pretty hard I guess. But what would you do?.. No matter which server
we visited, It's never the same fun like pedobear. It's where the story began and we can never change that..
I even bought her a reserved skin after she got unbanned that time.. and then a few weeks later banned again because of a question..
We all do mistakes.. we just don't realize. Well, maybe my eyes deceive me, but It's still the same.
Maybe it's too late.. but sometimes it can get so hard without all this here.
Maybe It sounds wierd or even hilarious, like It's just a single server in a single game.
But for us it's kinda more. You wouldn't understand. (yes I'm not banned myself but without her, It's like being banned)

It would mean everything if you guys would ovethink your decision and maybe think in our perspective, and If not, okay.
(A favour, could you give us a specific reason why she got banned on the server even though she didn't do anything on it? Not Prop hunt or anything just this.. because I don't really understand at all but I know u guys won't change your mind but It's the last try.)

-that's it and sorry for my English, it's maybe not understandable, sorry for that. Just ask if you didn't understand something
-why that title, chyiro isn't banned. THat's because we wrote it together and i just translated it and posting it here. It's basically her topic.
- If only I could -

Baston95
AServers SuperAdmin

Re: my/ferrar's ban

Postby Baston95 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Hello,

you asked many times about it and we always tell you the same stuff.. It's no, and for me, even if I'm not admin anymore, my answer will always be no.

so please stop asking because it's really really anoying.....

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D

Lea23225
Neophyte

Postby Lea23225 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Baston95 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:14 pm
Hello,

you asked many times about it and we always tell you the same stuff.. It's no, and for me, even if I'm not admin anymore, my answer will always be no.

so please stop asking because it's really really anoying.....

Baston.

okay baston, i know It's really annoying but because of a question?! a permanent ban?! It could be a more short ban like weeks/days and as a reason "Don' t ask anymore" i didn't get a answer why I'm pgagged but Randy told me later AFTER i was pbanned and so on.... if i got banned for a week/days it wouldn't be a problem. I didn't even know I get banned because of a question... and it doesn't even make sense 1. i didn't spam the question in the chat from APedobear (I can't even do that anyway). I didn't send pmessages (i can't do that either), i just asked nothing else i just wanted a answer.... or a reason. So, sry that this is getting annoying but because of a question a perma ban?! i didn't even do anything bad on the server I JUST asked nothing else and if i got an answer we haven't got to this point now. so, i repeat if i WASN'T pbanned and just for a few weeks/days instead it wouldn't be a problem. But then a perma ban because of a question?! Even though i didn't do anything on the server that i could get a pban just because of a question... again, if someone would answer me the question (in the past) or when I didn't get a ban permanent, instead for weeks/days with the reason (Don`t be annoying ) i wouldn't be so annoying now..
i don't want to be rude in any way ^^

~ ferrar
Last edited by Lea23225 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MikaTheGirlGermany
Neophyte

Postby MikaTheGirlGermany » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Ok, but can't you just unban her one more time? And if she gets banned again, then it's her own fault and we're never gonna write anything about her to get unbanned again? Yes I know we're annoying, I'm even annoyed by myself, sorry Baston.
- If only I could -

Baston95
AServers SuperAdmin

Postby Baston95 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Ok so first, you should know, permanently means for ever. You had a chance that nobody had before you. But you got banned again. So that's it. Now I'm done with that. It's still no.

And please stop being annoying with that.

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D