Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/Z4rM7EG!

Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Vous avez une plainte contre un joueur ou un admin ? Postez la ici.
You have complaints against a player or an admin ? Post it here.
JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:39 am

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:37 am
I will discuss the penalty tomorrow and you will be informed. Know that I am not an enemy. In any case, I am trying to get people into trouble or hate people
and how come you cant unban me like that if you would like to or if it was a ban that wasn't really needed.

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:41 am

Because unban a person does not depend only on one person

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:46 am

But I'm guessing it will take awhile for my account to be reviewed

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:49 am

No. It will take less than an hour to discuss. But it will be tomorrow and not now because in France, we sleep normally

Randy
Insane

Postby Randy » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:53 am

Hello,

You can wait 2 days, because you deserve your ban. Say "fuck ..." is not allowed

The admins have the right for say "be quiet" or" shut up".

And when it's the whatever on the server, no you can't take the time at this moment. You are not in her place (manage all people).

So, let the admins

Randy

Pour toi seekers, quand c'est le bordel, tu gag * et tu les laisses gag, pendant qu'ils sont gags tu vois qui foutait le bordel, tu ungag tout le monde et tu gag seulement les personnes qui ont spam et crier. Perso les gens qui m'aurait insulter et dit "admin abuse" je les aurait déjà dégager depuis longtemps (ban bien sur) xDDD Quitte a ce qu'il y ai plein de plainte sur le forum je m'en fou xD Je préfére pouvoir répondre comme je veux sur le forum plutôt que d'essayer de me faire comprendre alors que sa fait effet de masse sur le serveur (plus de gens vont raler et plus les gens voudront faire pareil -> cercle vicieux) Si je dois en ban 10 pour que sa soit le calme, alors je le fais, même si on doit être que 5 a la fin.

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:34 am

Randy wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:53 am
Hello,

You can wait 2 days, because you deserve your ban. Say "fuck ..." is not allowed

The admins have the right for say "be quiet" or" shut up".

And when it's the whatever on the server, no you can't take the time at this moment. You are not in her place (manage all people).

So, let the admins

Randy

Pour toi seekers, quand c'est le bordel, tu gag * et tu les laisses gag, pendant qu'ils sont gags tu vois qui foutait le bordel, tu ungag tout le monde et tu gag seulement les personnes qui ont spam et crier. Perso les gens qui m'aurait insulter et dit "admin abuse" je les aurait déjà dégager depuis longtemps (ban bien sur) xDDD Quitte a ce qu'il y ai plein de plainte sur le forum je m'en fou xD Je préfére pouvoir répondre comme je veux sur le forum plutôt que d'essayer de me faire comprendre alors que sa fait effet de masse sur le serveur (plus de gens vont raler et plus les gens voudront faire pareil -> cercle vicieux) Si je dois en ban 10 pour que sa soit le calme, alors je le fais, même si on doit être que 5 a la fin.
it wasnt me that said fu*k it was the admin which i have proof for in the video of me talking to him

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:36 am

yes but randy he banned me for being annoying even though i was trying to talk to him about the situation

Randy
Insane

Postby Randy » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:47 am

JaffaCakes118 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:36 am
yes but randy he banned me for being annoying even though i was trying to talk to him about the situation
exactly, he explain you the situation. So, he don't have abuse admin. He did his job. So stop say "admin abuse" or say all people in your video than seekers lie because it's wrong.

Randy

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:54 am

Randy wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:47 am
JaffaCakes118 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:36 am
exactly, he explain you the situation. So, he don't have abuse admin. He did his job. So stop say "admin abuse" or say all people in your video than seekers lie because it's wrong.

Randy
yes he explained the situation and said he had a headache and is not in the mood so I said if you got a headache and feel your going to do things differently take your headset off or leave the server

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:59 am

I left the game because of my headache :) ! And I came back afterwards because I received messages from people complaining that people were spitting and shouting. Knowing that it was not the only time I had said to stop, so I gag everyone

I explained it a thousand times yesterday on the game and on the forum