Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/Z4rM7EG!

Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Vous avez une plainte contre un joueur ou un admin ? Postez la ici.
You have complaints against a player or an admin ? Post it here.
JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:19 am

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:15 am
JaffaCakes118 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:10 am
yes but we weren't screaming your acting like were screaming, we were just talking loud and having fun, it's a pedobear server, we're gonna get a little excited and hyped up and expect us to talk load but only 4 or 5 people were screaming, probably not even that and what we were doing wasn't breaking a rule, talking loudly isn't breaking a rule.
I had a headache, do you think I had a loud sound? So if I had the sound very low and I heard you loud, it's good that you scream and spasm. I even said it many times. Other players got pissed and told me the same thing!
yes but fair enough if you got a headache but if you feel you will handle a situation harshly or get even angrier you should leave the server and wait for your headache to go, and you were getting really mad, next time if you get mad over a situtaion you should either turn your sound of or leave the server and wait to calm down because you were taking it out on everyone else and even in that video I posted of me and you talking a guy in chat said he agreed with me that you should not take it out on everyone.

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:21 am

as I said if you add me on steam we can try to sort this out and I would cancel this forum post.

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:22 am

I will explain again since you do not understand. I left the server and I came back to handle the situation because staff were not there when I asked for help. If I was angry, it was not because of my headache, it was because everyone kept insulting me and charging me. I tried to find help but people that's why I also struggled to resolve the situation. But remember that when I gag you, for several minutes I explained to you and once again I explain you. If you do not understand anything, it's not my fault.

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:23 am

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:22 am
I will explain again since you do not understand. I left the server and I came back to handle the situation because staff were not there when I asked for help. If I was angry, it was not because of my headache, it was because everyone kept insulting me and charging me. I tried to find help but people that's why I also struggled to resolve the situation. But remember that when I gag you, for several minutes I explained to you and once again I explain you. If you do not understand anything, it's not my fault.
dude if you add me we can try to sort this out and I will cancel this post.

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:26 am

It is useless. I just explained to you the whole problem and the solution I used that was suitable. It is not by adding that it will change something. You will contradict me again, you will still say that people had mute cases, that you do not shout and spasm. You'll still say I'm lying.
Delete the post why? The founder and super-admin is aware. I did what all the admins on the server would have done so I do not see why I would be banned.

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:26 am

There is nothing else to say. I explained everything and I used the right method. So there is no point in continuing to discuss.

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:28 am

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:26 am
There is nothing else to say. I explained everything and I used the right method. So there is no point in continuing to discuss.
if you add me I will give a formal apology to you and I would like to speak about the ban, not to contradict you or accuse you to say your lying but to just speak about it and I will give a formal apology.

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:33 am

You do not need to apologize because I also made a mistake by saying "shut up" at the end. We are both. After I can not unban people like that. Before being unban, your quest will have to be read by a super-admin (or the founder). Knowing that they are not connected, I can not do anything for the moment. Know that you are not permanent ban so in any case you can return to the server

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:35 am

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:33 am
You do not need to apologize because I also made a mistake by saying "shut up" at the end. We are both. After I can not unban people like that. Before being unban, your quest will have to be read by a super-admin (or the founder). Knowing that they are not connected, I can not do anything for the moment. Know that you are not permanent ban so in any case you can return to the server
ok, I understand that you cant unban me like that but do you agree for me to be unbanned? and also can we at least be buddies because I would rather be your friend than an enemy and we could chat on steam or something

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:37 am

I will discuss the penalty tomorrow and you will be informed. Know that I am not an enemy. In any case, I am trying to get people into trouble or hate people