Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/Z4rM7EG!

Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Vous avez une plainte contre un joueur ou un admin ? Postez la ici.
You have complaints against a player or an admin ? Post it here.
User avatar
SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:44 pm

I don't want talk with you. I try to explain you since 1 hour ! And when i explain you said again i gag everyone because my head hurt. And when i said " i left " because of my head you said to me I lie. So how i can speak with you if you said everytime I lie --'

User avatar
JaffaCakes118
Neophyte
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:59 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:47 pm

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:44 pm
I don't want talk with you. I try to explain you since 1 hour ! And when i explain you said again i gag everyone because my head hurt. And when i said " i left " because of my head you said to me I lie. So how i can speak with you if you said everytime I lie --'
ok but please add me so we can talk, I won't have a go at you or anything I just want to talk maturely

User avatar
SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:57 pm

I will just remember what happened. It was several maps that I told you and I told others "calm down" because you scream and spammed. At one point, on the map of simpsons, I could not even talk with Salique so much everyone spammed and screamed. After it's stopped. Then 1 or 2 maps later, I left because of my headache, I wanted to go to sleep and also call a friend of mine! At that moment, I received messages from players (who can testify) saying that the players screamed and spammed. I then came back and I gag everyone for a few minutes to explain you also to stop. Except that at that moment, many players said that I abused my powers. I tried to express myself but impossible because full of players continued and even French players that I have to banish because of insults. I also banned two other players because they insulted me too. When I ended up ungag everyone because the problem was a little more settled, everyone started again, that's when I gag and it went on again. As for the pedobear link, I could not manage everything, I wanted to call for help and people came. So I found myself alone and I told you "apedobear type in internet". Then when there was only you, you continued to harass me, to say that I understood myself and that I had to be demotal. Yes I said "shut up" because I could do more and instead of stopping you continued and I could not. That's what happened

PS : sorry for my english, need to help me with google translation.

Arnold, Bedwin and Miku can testify to the fact that I asked for help and I also explained the situation.

Salique and Naikii can testify to what happened and are two players who are full

User avatar
JaffaCakes118
Neophyte
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:59 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:02 am

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:57 pm
I will just remember what happened. It was several maps that I told you and I told others "calm down" because you scream and spammed. At one point, on the map of simpsons, I could not even talk with Salique so much everyone spammed and screamed. After it's stopped. Then 1 or 2 maps later, I left because of my headache, I wanted to go to sleep and also call a friend of mine! At that moment, I received messages from players (who can testify) saying that the players screamed and spammed. I then came back and I gag everyone for a few minutes to explain you also to stop. Except that at that moment, many players said that I abused my powers. I tried to express myself but impossible because full of players continued and even French players that I have to banish because of insults. I also banned two other players because they insulted me too. When I ended up ungag everyone because the problem was a little more settled, everyone started again, that's when I gag and it went on again. As for the pedobear link, I could not manage everything, I wanted to call for help and people came. So I found myself alone and I told you "apedobear type in internet". Then when there was only you, you continued to harass me, to say that I understood myself and that I had to be demotal. Yes I said "shut up" because I could do more and instead of stopping you continued and I could not. That's what happened

PS : sorry for my english, need to help me with google translation.
Dude, your twisting the story again, the people that complained could have just muted us, and instead of you gagging everyone you could have just gagged the people screaming hence the reason why I said you're taking it out on everyone else. and I wasn't harassing you, the video i recorded of me and you talking wasn't harassment, I was trying to talk to you about the situation and you kept going shut up, shut up, and then at one point you went fu*k it fu*k it fu*k it

User avatar
SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:04 am

I am admin, when people complain I am right to gag someone to see everyone if everyone is screaming and spamming. You don't understand that. If i have the gag for everyone it's not for nothing. So if peoples complain about screaming and spamming i can gag and gag everyone.

User avatar
JaffaCakes118
Neophyte
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:59 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:06 am

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:04 am
I am admin, when people complain I am right to gag someone to see everyone if everyone is screaming and spamming. You don't understand that. If i have the gag for everyone it's not for nothing. So if peoples complain about screaming and spamming i can gag and gag everyone.
if others complain about everyone screaming they can just mute them and you could have just gagged the people that were screaming.

User avatar
SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:08 am

If several people complain, they should not mutate but tell the admin to handle the situation. I came as agreed. He had a lot of people screaming. And in this kind of situation, be it the admins or the super admins or the founder, we gag everyone. That's why I gag everyone

User avatar
JaffaCakes118
Neophyte
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:59 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:10 am

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:08 am
If several people complain, they should not mutate but tell the admin to handle the situation. I came as agreed. He had a lot of people screaming. And in this kind of situation, be it the admins or the super admins or the founder, we gag everyone. That's why I gag everyone
yes but we weren't screaming your acting like were screaming, we were just talking loud and having fun, it's a pedobear server, we're gonna get a little excited and hyped up and expect us to talk load but only 4 or 5 people were screaming, probably not even that and what we were doing wasn't breaking a rule, talking loudly isn't breaking a rule.

User avatar
SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:13 am

Why ? As I said I have a reason to ban the players who insulted me. I was also right to gag everyone as I just said. The only thing I regret is saying "shut up" and I apologize, I was exhausted, I cracked and I could not explain for a while.

User avatar
SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:15 am

JaffaCakes118 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:10 am
yes but we weren't screaming your acting like were screaming, we were just talking loud and having fun, it's a pedobear server, we're gonna get a little excited and hyped up and expect us to talk load but only 4 or 5 people were screaming, probably not even that and what we were doing wasn't breaking a rule, talking loudly isn't breaking a rule.
I had a headache, do you think I had a loud sound? So if I had the sound very low and I heard you loud, it's good that you scream and spasm. I even said it many times. Other players got pissed and told me the same thing!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest