Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/Z4rM7EG!

Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Vous avez une plainte contre un joueur ou un admin ? Postez la ici.
You have complaints against a player or an admin ? Post it here.
JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:23 pm

When Was this?- Today 21:45- 18/12/2017

Admins Name- SeeKerS GowRoN

Admins Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:60701071

My Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:89276206

my steam profile- http://steamcommunity.com/id/0111200321081993/

What Happened?- so a lot fo us on the pedobear server was messing around, then SeeKerS started complaining that he had a headache because we were all screaming and shouting, then it carried on and decided to gag us all, and when he did everyone got mad, I was saying to him its wrong and you could have just muted us all instead of gagging us and no one else was complaining about the noise except one other dude but he already muted us all anyway, and then someone was saying in voice chat that its abuse and he was abusing and he abnned him for insulting an admin+annoying. and then he ungagged us all for a bit then after 2mins he decided to gag us all again then he unmuted himself and started saying its a rule and he's allowed to do that. and then my friend kept saying he was a cu*t in chat and then he banned him for 2days which I understand. then I was asking him for the forum page and he refused to give it to me which I have a screenshot of in chat. he could have handled this way-way better but he decided not to. then I told him I would report him on the forums then he kept saying go on then go on then.

here is a video of a brief explanation(sorry its rubbish)- https://youtu.be/HCvcCbjbdRU

ist ban- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1235917587

refusing to give me forum link- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1235917648

I get he had a headache from us screaming but at the end of the day it's a pedobear server, we're gonna get excited and shout a little. he could have done a lot better and it was rude of him to gag us all.

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Re: Admin Abuse/Demote Request

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:37 pm

So, for answer you. I gag everyone because others players said to me more players scream and spam. After friends of you insult me it's why i ban this players. And after when i ungag everyone, again all scream and spam. I try to explain at all peoples but all peoples don't listen me and said i abuse of my power and insult me, said shit about me. After 2 french peoples come and do the same.
I try to explain that at 2 players and at this moment you ask me the forum but i can't answer at all peoples. After i said " type apedobear in internet ". For search the forum it's easy with that.

And again after you continue to said i abuse of my power and be annoying.

In your video : you can explain what you can and you can say shit.
In your picture : i said " i call other admin " for help pe. I don't said " i don't want give you the link "

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:45 pm

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:37 pm
So, for answer you. I gag everyone because others players said to me more players scream and spam. After friends of you insult me it's why i ban this players. And after when i ungag everyone, again all scream and spam. I try to explain at all peoples but all peoples don't listen me and said i abuse of my power and insult me, said shit about me. After 2 french peoples come and do the same.
I try to explain that at 2 players and at this moment you ask me the forum but i can't answer at all peoples. After i said " type apedobear in internet ". For search the forum it's easy with that.

And again after you continue to said i abuse of my power and be annoying.

In your video : you can explain what you can and you can say shit.
In your picture : i said " i call other admin " for help pe. I don't said " i don't want give you the link "
no, when I asked you for the link you said to ask another admin, for one you were the only admin online and second of all if you had time to say ask another admin you have time to give me the link and you wasn't busy.

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Video of me talking to SeeKerS about it and him getting angry and annoyed and handling it wrong- https://youtu.be/Z7-W-mBSY3I

and halfway through the video, you can hear him say Fu*k it Fu*k it Fu*k it. and also you can see he doesn't like it when I try to talk and get s angry and tells me to shut up or be quiet.

and also he banned me for being annoying after this.- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1235948505

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Read your screen " i call a other admin "
I never say " i don't want give you the link "
I never say " go ask a other admin "
Arnold ( the owner ) and Bedwin can say what i said on mp, i said i need help.

+ i try to explain you and you ever talk about my head. I said to you i left and you said i lie.
3 hours for explain you and you continue to be annoying in the forum and in the game so it's why i ban you

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:34 pm

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:24 pm
Read your screen " i call a other admin "
I never say " i don't want give you the link "
I never say " go ask a other admin "
Arnold ( the owner ) and Bedwin can say what i said on mp, i said i need help.

+ i try to explain you and you ever talk about my head. I said to you i left and you said i lie.
3 hours for explain you and you continue to be annoying in the forum and in the game so it's why i ban you
if you have the time to say call another admin even though there was none on you could have given me the link in that time and you didn't try 3hours to explain to me and I wasn't being annoying I was trying to talk to you maturely but you were getting all triggered and angry.

and can you accept my friend request on steam so we can talk about the ban calmly and maturely

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:35 pm

and you also blocked me on steam for no reason. all i did was send you a friend request

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:37 pm

If i call a other admin it's because i can't answer at all and solve the situation alone. And after i answer you and i said " type apedobear in internet "
I was angry because more peoples insult me, said i abuse of my power, annoying me. At this moment i'm alone and it's why i call others admins.
I think it's normal if i fell bad and i was angry because of that.

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:37 pm

I don't block you, i refused your invitation, it's different.

JaffaCakes118
Neophyte

Postby JaffaCakes118 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:38 pm

SeeKerS GowRoN wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:37 pm
I don't block you, i refused your invitation, it's different.
ok can you please add me so we can talk about this civilly