Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/Z4rM7EG!

Admin abusing / rule breaking / threatening / insulting me

Vous avez une plainte contre un joueur ou un admin ? Postez la ici.
You have complaints against a player or an admin ? Post it here.
Slyfox
Neophyte

Admin abusing / rule breaking / threatening / insulting me

Postby Slyfox » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:24 pm

[Quick message: The attachment is of him abusing. I know it says "somebody" but he was the only admin on at that time. He gagged everyone which even tho it's the end of the round it's still abusing.) So i was playing on the Pedobear server, and me, Mr.UNKNOWN and Captain Blitzkrieg were talking about "cuck" the meme. We were not spamming about it in voice chat, we were discussing it in the male body way. Then Zrael [Admin] comes along and instantly mutes/gags me. Not even giving me a warning to stop. So I have to wait until the next map change until I can go forward and speak. So the convo goes something like me asking why he didn't warn me before mute/gagging me and he doesn't give me a firm answer. Instead he said "because you were talking about 18+ stuff" which i go on to explain we were not talking about it in the childish way but the way people were putting "xD" and "lol" in chat it obviously made it look like we were. So I say "but there isn't a proper age limit on it. You could of warned me before" So he says "if you don't shut up things will get worse". So me being me and pushing it [sorry] I explain to him how him muting me / gagging me before warning plus not following with the rules to abusing he then says "Shut up or else I will ban you". And at this point I was laughing. This "admin" is about to ban me because he can't take the truth. he then says this too me. [Actual chat footage saved by Captain Blitzkrieg].
[Admin VIP Max] Zrael: I call you pathetic cuz it's the truth ;)
[Admin VIP Max] Zrael: You are just pathetic players that want to arguing for stupid reasons

Which I take as an insult. I understand that staff disrespect is against the rules which Im fine with, but a staff member disrespecting a player for calling him out? Doesn't make sense. Personally I always remember this quote "Treat others how you want to be treated". I think this admin doesn't know the full extent of his powers and has a lot to learn. Bare in mind this is coming from a 1 year admin. I don't mean to brag or think I know best, I don't. But I know that threatening to ban me, no following the rules AND insulting me is a lot of things wrong for a admin.

Thank you for your time.

~Slyfox (Westley)

abuse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-=๐๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•=-

Zrael
Accomplished User

Re: Admin abusing / rule breaking / threatening / insulting me

Postby Zrael » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:57 pm

Hey.

1- I gagged everyone at the end of the map while the votemap because they were spamming.

2- Ahah, I didn't warn you? xD You know that Arnold can check in the logs? I told you to stop one time through the chat and one time through the vocal chat.

3- "a firm answer" I told to you and your friends why you were muted for like 2 or 3 times but they were still asking ^^

4- "a proper age limit" Yes, they aren't an รขge limit on the server but you know that they are some kids on the server and beside, talking about 18+ stuff is forbidden (you were saying "who like to suck coc*" multiples times through the chat and talking about pen*s in the chat so yes, this is 18+ stuff for me)
Finally, if we were 10 players on the server, I wouldn't mute you but we were almost 40.

5- I never said "shut up" xDD Well, it's true, I talked about ban because you were 3 against me and you were asking why and spamming while they were other players that need help.
But I wouldn't ban you directly, I would kick you before, I'm not that crual ^^

6- "he can't take truth" Irony..? xD You are just always lying and you say that I can't take the truth? Wow..

7- I was explaining how players that always defend people and arguing with admins are boring and how much this is pathetic because there is a good reason if you got muted.
I was talking in general. But how you write it, it looks like I wanna be a crual admin and it's not what I want and what I am.
Plus you can ask to Satan on this point if you want even if it's useless.

8- Yes, I have thing that I need to learn like everyone. I'm not perfect and I'm not a robot.
But I have nothing to learn from a player that doesn't even know the rules. Don't try to teach me how to do my job.

Next time, try To post a complaint without lying and disturbing the truth.
If You think that you'll be a better admin than me then apply.
But I'm not the only admin who have problems with you.
Zrael. :3
๏ผผใ€€ใ€€ใƒฝใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€|ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ /ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€/ใ€€
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๏ผผใ€€
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€!
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€;' ':;,,ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ,;'':;,
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€;'ใ€€ใ€€ ':;,.,.,.,.,.,,,;'ใ€€ใ€€';,
ใ€€ใ€€ใƒผใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ,:'ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€::::::::๏ฝค
ใ€€_๏ผฟใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€,:' ๏ผ ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๏ผผ ใ€€ใ€€::::::::',
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ไบŒใ€€ใ€€ใ€€:'ใ€€ โ—ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ—ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ :::::i.
ใ€€ใ€€๏ฟฃใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€iใ€€ '''ใ€€(__ไบบ_)ใ€€ใ€€'''' ใ€€ใ€€ :::::i
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€-โ€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ :ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€::::::::i
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€`:,๏ฝค ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ :::::::::: /
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๏ผใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ,:'ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ : ::::::::::::๏ฝ€:๏ฝค
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ,:'ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ : : ::::::::::๏ฝ€:๏ฝค
Zrael, 2018.

ร‡hรคtร‘รดรญr
Accomplished User

Postby ร‡hรคtร‘รดรญr » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:09 am

Hello,

Now as I can say of what he said. He is lying I guess, because if someone has a good complaint he will post everything from what happened, he didn't so that's giving the mind that he is lying. I don't respect lies. And yeah, we have problems from the beggining.. :/ Ahhhh... I'm mind fucked up. ._.

Edit : I told you that the +18 stuff is forbidden... For fuck's sake. :/

Sรคtรขรฑ
~ Hello. 18 years.. :3
~ I'm stubborn, depressed, and a nice person * maybe *.
~ I love my boyfriend! โ™ฅ
~ Sรคtรขรฑ.

Randy
Insane

Postby Randy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:26 am

Hello,

+1 Zrael for gagging everyone at the end of the map because everyone was spamming

- Talking about +18 stuff is forbidden
- When an admin gag you you don't need to be multiple players on him only to argue with. Even many maps after he gagged you.
- You already got many sanctions so the next time it will be pmute or pgag. BTW i banned you yesterday because you were still arguing about it. Same for your friends.

Pour Zrael :
Ne met plus d'insulte si tu ne sais pas รฉcrire correctement l'anglais, car sa fait deux fois que des personnes se plaignent a cause de sa. Ne te prend pas la tรชte a leur dire qu'ils sont ci ou sa, si ils font chier tu les mute et gag et puis c'est tout. (bien รฉvidemment tu prรฉviens avant hein ).

Randy

Zrael
Accomplished User

Postby Zrael » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:34 am

C'est bien ce que je fais mais les gens se sentent obligรฉs de revenir a la charge et de demander ร  leurs amis de spam l'admin ^^
Aprรจs derriรจre, dans les deux cas de plaintes contre moi, on sent vraiment ร  quels points les gens ont aucun argument et en ont finalement rien ร  foutre, on sent vraiment la mentalitรฉ de certains qui veulent juste report en espรฉrant que l'admin soit demote..
gg..

๏ผผใ€€ใ€€ใƒฝใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€|ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ /ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€/ใ€€
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๏ผผใ€€
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€!
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€;' ':;,,ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ,;'':;,
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€;'ใ€€ใ€€ ':;,.,.,.,.,.,,,;'ใ€€ใ€€';,
ใ€€ใ€€ใƒผใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ,:'ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€::::::::๏ฝค
ใ€€_๏ผฟใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€,:' ๏ผ ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๏ผผ ใ€€ใ€€::::::::',
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ไบŒใ€€ใ€€ใ€€:'ใ€€ โ—ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ—ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ :::::i.
ใ€€ใ€€๏ฟฃใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€iใ€€ '''ใ€€(__ไบบ_)ใ€€ใ€€'''' ใ€€ใ€€ :::::i
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€-โ€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ :ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€::::::::i
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€`:,๏ฝค ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ :::::::::: /
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๏ผใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ,:'ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ : ::::::::::::๏ฝ€:๏ฝค
ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ,:'ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ : : ::::::::::๏ฝ€:๏ฝค
Zrael, 2018.

Randy
Insane

Postby Randy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:34 am

Zrael wrote: โ†‘
Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:34 am
C'est bien ce que je fais mais les gens se sentent obligรฉs de revenir a la charge et de demander ร  leurs amis de spam l'admin ^^
Aprรจs derriรจre, dans les deux cas de plaintes contre moi, on sent vraiment ร  quels points les gens ont aucun argument et en ont finalement rien ร  foutre, on sent vraiment la mentalitรฉ de certains qui veulent juste report en espรฉrant que l'admin soit demote..
gg..

Dans ces cas la cherche pas plus loin. Tu lui dit stop et si il continue tu le mute ou gag aussi. Comme sa pas d'embrouille et pas de chose dite de travers.

Randy

Arnold0
AServers Owner

Postby Arnold0 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Hi,

Gaging everyone at the end of the round is definitely not an admin abuse, we all know how vocal can be spammed by people during the map vote because they want a specific map.

About the sentence you sent, it might be considered offensive however you are definitely not giving the entire story. Also Zrael isn't a native English speaker (And I'm not as well) and his sentences might sound more harsh than what he wants.
~ Arnold0 ~ J'ai les cheveux longs et je suis trรจs bien comme รงa ! ~
Image 23/04/2017 <3

ร‡hรคtร‘รดรญr
Accomplished User

Postby ร‡hรคtร‘รดรญr » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:20 am

Arnold0 wrote: โ†‘
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:39 pm
Hi,

Gaging everyone at the end of the round is definitely not an admin abuse, we all know how vocal can be spammed by people during the map vote because they want a specific map.

About the sentence you sent, it might be considered offensive however you are definitely not giving the entire story. Also Zrael isn't a native English speaker (And I'm not as well) and his sentences might sound more harsh than what he wants.
I don't even believe this story, he just put a screenshot of Zrael gagging everyone, but the offensive parts, where are they? I mean.. It maybe sounds rude, but this is a lie for me.. I can't believe it just sending sentences that he could have written.. :/

Sรคtรขรฑ
~ Hello. 18 years.. :3
~ I'm stubborn, depressed, and a nice person * maybe *.
~ I love my boyfriend! โ™ฅ
~ Sรคtรขรฑ.