Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

Admins I am so Sorry for my Word.... unmute me of him, Well I am Vip_Max now, I love to see my tag in the chat

Vous avez une plainte contre un joueur ou un admin ? Postez la ici.
You have complaints against a player or an admin ? Post it here.

daze
AServers Admin

Re: Admins I am so Sorry for my Word.... unmute me of him, Well I am Vip_Max now, I love to see my tag in the chat

Post by daze » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:41 pm

Hi again pfewsake,

First at all, my answer is NO. I have proofs what you did, and I will not forgive you.

Let's speak about all what you did.
What is this? Don't you think you're wrong? I was the only admin on the server, so I do what I should. You started votekick for nothing. I warned you that I punish you if you again make a votekick. (!First votekick)

Excuse me? What is this? Joking? Trolling? Yeah, it's troll. I don't even understand why you did that.

???
??????
And what I see? You made votekick AGAINST admin, and after that you just STARTED trolling me in private like "oh, this dude so stupid. Oops, wrong chat".
I don't even know why you started it, if I didn't do anything bad to you. After you started the war, you were joined by other players who also troll me (coLA, Zali Fourchette, Λ Tristan). The way you behaved it was awful.
I don't know if you are all friends and made specifically, I will not forgive you. Because of you, I couldn't do my job calmly, initially I didn't want to ban you, but you made me.
But remember, you did wrong when you insulted a person for no reason. I don't want add anything, I strongly HOPE that I will not see you on the server soon. Only if in a year.

Goodbye,
daze.
Have a good day \(≧▽≦)/

Lillylein
AServers SuperAdmin

Re: Admins I am so Sorry for my Word.... unmute me of him, Well I am Vip_Max now, I love to see my tag in the chat

Post by Lillylein » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:12 pm

Hey its no.
Return in 4-6 month or something but votekick an admin its not allow and troll after. really?
Have a wonderful time.
Goodbye!
Lillylein
I love you SeeKerS GowRoN
~Super Admin Lillylein~
~First Join:♥02.06.2017♥~ ~♥TWO YEARS PEDOBEAR A-SERVER♥~
~Longs Time On Pedo Without Leave:♥24 Hours♥~