Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

Can I get unmuted

Vous avez une plainte contre un joueur ou un admin ? Postez la ici.
You have complaints against a player or an admin ? Post it here.
Kaizer
Neophyte

Can I get unmuted

Post by Kaizer » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:36 pm

How i can get unmuted because yesterday i typed to another player in your server (Gmod Pedobear) on Bulgarian, and i asked him is he bulgarian "Българин ли си?" and i got muted and i was ooh i forgot its only EN and FR, so i haved to wait, then after a 5 minutes i guess from nothing i just got perma mute.
Also a few guys are talking rn from 1-2 hours on other languages and they are not muted, so please unmute me pleass

TaliEliseGM
AServers Admin

Re: Can I get unmuted

Post by TaliEliseGM » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:55 pm

Hello again,

Please stick to one form topic that you have made if we are going to discuss this - thank you.

If others were also talking/messaging in another language(s), they will also be dealt with in the same way.
Since you got pmuted yesterday you need to wait a minimum of 2 months to make a form regarding the sanction.
Also like saying before, you had previous sanctions to your name - 3 strikes and on the third strike you get the full sanction which has happened in your case.

In 2 months time please submit a form again regarding this topic, unfortunately that is all i can say for now - have a good rest of your day!

Kind Regards,

TaliEliseGM
<3