Donations informations :
Since the 19/07/2017 it's now impossible to pay in game. You can access the donation page here !

Permanent VIP and VIP Max Skins

Peterking72
Neophyte

Permanent VIP and VIP Max Skins

Postby Peterking72 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Will there be any permanent skins for VIP and VIP Max level players that doesn't get removed after a while?

I only ask this because I was just informed in game a few minutes ago that my skin will be removed this month. Fortunately I managed to sell it, but I got 13500 points less than what I paid for it. It's still a good sell considering the skin will be removed, but that 13500 points still hurts.
I was aware that skins will be removed, because there were frequent notices about it in chat. I just didn't expect that some VIP Max skins will also be removed.
Will the Syndra skin be back or something equally special?

My only alternate skin is Zero Suit Samus Aran. She is not a VIP Max skin, so more players can obtain her than Syndra, but I hope she stays in game. I only liked Syndra because she kind of set me apart from the other anime themed skins. Made me feel more unique. I am a bit vain when it comes to in game looks and skins. I like the anime themed skins too, but many of them are already used by other players. I was the only Syndra in game as far as I know.

I don't want to reserve skins either because I don't play that much in a month that I could really get a kick out of it. Maybe in the future. Who knows?

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Re: Permanent VIP and VIP Max Skins

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Peterking72 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:36 pm
Will there be any permanent skins for VIP and VIP Max level players that doesn't get removed after a while?

I only ask this because I was just informed in game a few minutes ago that my skin will be removed this month. Fortunately I managed to sell it, but I got 13500 points less than what I paid for it. It's still a good sell considering the skin will be removed, but that 13500 points still hurts.
I was aware that skins will be removed, because there were frequent notices about it in chat. I just didn't expect that some VIP Max skins will also be removed.
Will the Syndra skin be back or something equally special?

My only alternate skin is Zero Suit Samus Aran. She is not a VIP Max skin, so more players can obtain her than Syndra, but I hope she stays in game. I only liked Syndra because she kind of set me apart from the other anime themed skins. Made me feel more unique. I am a bit vain when it comes to in game looks and skins. I like the anime themed skins too, but many of them are already used by other players. I was the only Syndra in game as far as I know.

I don't want to reserve skins either because I don't play that much in a month that I could really get a kick out of it. Maybe in the future. Who knows?
All skins are permanent. Just we deleted skin when nobody get this skin and after we add a new skin :)

Peterking72
Neophyte

Re: Permanent VIP and VIP Max Skins

Postby Peterking72 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Thanks.