Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

Admin application [EN]

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
Guri chan♡
Neophyte

Admin application [EN]

Post by Guri chan♡ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:08 pm

Hello,
My name is Eva Parts, and I'm 14 years old. I'm from Estonia. I posted an introduction tho. If you want you can check her.
I really want to be admin of this server, because I want to help you. I want to make the envinroment better for everyone of us. As I said in my introduction I know Russian, Estonian and English. I see Russian people insulting, speaking, or typing everyday. I don't like that. I prefer them being ok with the rules. I just want to help you.^^

ÇhätÑôír
Accomplished User

Re: Admin application [EN]

Post by ÇhätÑôír » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:10 pm

For me it's YES , because you are a nice person, and you help me a lot when I'm not here, and there is a problem! ^^
I wish you luck! :3
Cya on the server!
Sätâñ
~ Hello. 18 years.. :3
~ I'm stubborn, depressed, and a nice person * maybe *.
~ I love my boyfriend! ♥
~ Sätâñ.

Steve
Neophyte

Post by Steve » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Well i know that I'm not supposed to say '' Yes or No'' for applications but if I can It's Yes because Guri help us so much. If there is a problem she text me or Satan and when I told her that I don't have sound and can't hear if someone is screaming cursing etc. on the voice chat she helped me... And thats not only once...Also she is really good person :3. Thats all i can say ^^.

Nobody.

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Hello,

It's no, why ?

You have only 14 years, and we recruiting minimum 15 years and 16 years (in function to the maturity).

Then, your application is too short go look the topic : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6&sid=14bef019d083c ... e2fb819ed0

Seeya on the server,

Randy

Steve
Neophyte

Post by Steve » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Well, Randy I know that she don't have the required age but Ben was 14 years old too right ? I'm not really sure but still... Also we need more admins and she may be a good one because she is online so much time every day...Also as you can see she is helping us even if she is not admin... I don't think that youre right this time... Just think about it :/ You know I respect you and your decisions but thats just not right...
And after Bedwin left we have only Satan... Oh yeah, I haven't seen our new admin yet I don't even know his name thats how much he cames in the server and youre refusing probably a good admin... I'm just disappointed.

That's my opinion... I don't care if you ignore it I just wanted to say that.

Nobody.
Last edited by Steve on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zrael
Accomplished User

Post by Zrael » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:46 pm

First:
-Why are you here Steve?
I mean it's totally not your problem.

Next:
-Why are you talking about another old admin?
I mean it's not the right place for.

Finally:
-If superadmin told that it's not good, dont try to arguing with them and beside, we are not asking your opinion.

It's no for me for the same reasons than Randy.
\  ヽ       |     /   / 
   \ 
                !
             ;' ':;,,     ,;'':;,
            ;'   ':;,.,.,.,.,.,,,;'  ';,
  ー        ,:'          ::::::::、
 __       ,:' /       \   ::::::::',
     二   :'  ●      ●     :::::i.
   ̄      i  ''' (__人_)  ''''    :::::i
    -‐     :             ::::::::i
          `:,、           :::::::::: /
    /      ,:'        : ::::::::::::`:、
           ,:'         : : ::::::::::`:、
Zrael, 2018.

ÇhätÑôír
Accomplished User

Post by ÇhätÑôír » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Zrael all I can say is you mustn't be bad with my boyfriend.:) And you are not in the server to see what is she doing.^^ sorry for sharing that but it's the truth. I don't want to argue ^^ dw. I don't really care at all.
But ok. Maybe I will be the next admin who will leave for reasons. As I see I'm a problem here so yeah.^^
~ Hello. 18 years.. :3
~ I'm stubborn, depressed, and a nice person * maybe *.
~ I love my boyfriend! ♥
~ Sätâñ.

Steve
Neophyte

Post by Steve » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Zrael youre not even in the server to judge mate ^^ where is the point in ur opinion ? You need active and good admins meanwhile ignore someone who WANTS TO HELP and accept someone who cames like for 1 hour per month ? okay lol i wont say anything anymore do whatever you want. Also as i said '' Well i know that I'm not supposed to say '' Yes or No'' for applications but if I can It's Yes'' if you haven't seen.

Have a nice day ^^

Nobody.

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Merci zrael de me soutenir, effectivement nobody n'a rien a faire ici (satan je sais que tu vas traduire ce message alors je ne vais pas le mettre en anglais).

C'est non pour guri chan, elle n'a pas l'âge ..

Randy

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Hello guys, Baston here, but i'm too lazy to be connected on my account so I'm answering trough Randy's account.

First yeah she didn't has te required age, but also, if you don't remember guys, we had to kick and ban her multiple time from the pedobear cause she was never playing as pedo.. We told her so many times but she always was continuing.

It's no for me for the moment.

Baston.