Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

[EN] Admin App. for Pedobear by: Nobody.

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
Steve
Neophyte

[EN] Admin App. for Pedobear by: Nobody.

Post by Steve » Tue May 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Hello, my name is Steven I'm 17 years old from a small town in Bulgaria called Ruse so I know both English and Bulgarian. I was admin before in many games ( World of Warcraft, Counter Strike, Minecraft, Roblox also owner of Minecraft and Roblox server) so I can say that I have experience as a server admin. Atm I'm studying for a programmer in high school located in Tutrakan/Bulgaria. Something for me.. Well I'm calm, friendly and patient but extremly shy and i hope this is not a problem because I can't talk on TS or voice chat... Also I don't have microphone so yeah .. I really like the pedobear server I played on it almost 70 hours as Nobody. and my old nickname Herba. I can be online every day for long time (Monday-Friday after 14:30 to 24:00 and every weekend maybe the whole day) because I dont have so much work at the moment so I can help you with the server and this is my motivation.. I just want to support this server. My SteamID is DeathKnight78.
Why should you take me as a Test-Admin ? Well I really like and enjoy playing in your Pedobear server and I want to help you to keep the server calm. I saw that so much players are screaming, singing, cursing etc. in both voice & normal chat and this is really annoying also i noticed that some peoples are insulting admins... I know it's hard but i would like to join your team and support the server with everything i can do.
Last edited by Steve on Wed May 10, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Randy
Insane

Re: [EN] Admin App. for Pedobear by: Nobody.

Post by Randy » Tue May 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Hello,

You have the hours required to be admin. You often play on the server, it's good.
You have to make an application. I doesn't know you too much so i don't talking of your behaviour..
And go on the link https://arnold0.com/aservers/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6 for put more of detail on you Ingames, IRL ...
I'm neutral for the moment,

Randy

Baston95
Overpower

Post by Baston95 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Hello,

I've seen you a lot on the server and that's good :) You also have more than 50 hours on the server (required).
But there is some points you should do before we continue with you :

-First, go to the link that Randy send, to add more details to your application (like IRL stuff, what do you like to do, why should we take you as test-admin, ...)
-Then, you have to make an introduction of yourself. Don't hesitate to look other introduction on the forum to inspire you if you need, but try to be original :)
-Also, as I said for some other players who posted an app, try to join us on the TS of the server, even if you don't talk or you stay alone in a channel. It will be easier for us to send you a message if we need it (Or you to us if you need it)

Like Randy, I'm actually neutral about your application, because you need to do those stuffs above, but you're on the good way. :)

See you soon on the server :)

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D

Baston95
Overpower

Post by Baston95 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello nobody,

Are you still active on the game ? I don't see you as often than before (same for the forum) and I never see you on ts.

Answer me here if you are :)

Baston.

Steve
Neophyte

Post by Steve » Tue May 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Yeah I had some work these days thats why I didn't play that much.

Baston95
Overpower

Post by Baston95 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:26 pm

Ok thank you for the answer.

Also, you should be more expressive on the server, because you look like a bit shy ^^'
Maybe join us on ts ^^

See you soon on the server :)

Baston.

ÇhätÑôír
Accomplished User

Post by ÇhätÑôír » Thu May 18, 2017 1:19 pm

I am neutral here, and you know why. But If you became test - admin, and then admin, I'll be happy with it. XD * Yeah I know that you are retarded [ hehehe just joking ]. *
~ Hello. 18 years.. :3
~ I'm stubborn, depressed, and a nice person * maybe *.
~ I love my boyfriend! ♥
~ Sätâñ.

Bedwin
Regular User

Post by Bedwin » Fri May 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Hello Nobody,
- player that I regularly see on the server
- I never saw him breaking the rules
- he has more than the required age
- and it to 121.57 hours on the server
- but the only worries are that you have not made the right plan to apply, but it is not a worry and you never come on the TS "Arnold0.com"
For me it's neutral leaning towards YES

Bedwin

Baston95
Overpower

Post by Baston95 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello,

I notice that you still didn't make any efforts about more communicating with us or other players on the server (of course, chatnoir didn't count here lol)

I move to refused.

Baston.