Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

[EN] Admin application [Pedobear] by The Cheese Man

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
The Cheese man
Neophyte

[EN] Admin application [Pedobear] by The Cheese Man

Post by The Cheese man » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello, I submit my application to be Admin on the server APedobear.

My name is Luke I am 16 years old and I am as single as free air.
Side qualities: self-help, team spirit, impartiality, a lot of kindness (which I never lack), maturity and especially I love having fun with friends! :lol:

Side flaws: Very chatty from time to time, may ask questions a lot because I'm nosy and interested (deal with it :P 8-) ), To not be awesome all the time because I'm just so good at pedobear! :ugeek:

Side availability as I am for the moment unemployed I am constantly available so its not asking me too much problem on this side.

What motivates me to be Admin is the responsibilities and the role that it gives, the fact that I love the server APedobear but when I am there and I find that there is a lot of insult that is exchanged While Anorld0 is not the one of the blow its can harm the popularity of the server and I would like to help him. The goal being to have fun as much as possible, I would try to do my utmost to ensure that the server is not polluting bad action or anyone. I am gaining a lot of time on this server and I am always playing on it and I have seen Randy multiple times on the server and I have VIP max so i also show dedication to this server and I have used other accounts on here before so I hope this is not an issue but I am aiming to use the same name from now.

Hoping to have met the expectations I hope to be received among admins 8-) and I do not mind if not as getting admin is not what matters only that players are happy and are getting the fun that they deserves from the server! :)

Zaltech
Neophyte

Re: [EN] Admin application [Pedobear] by The Cheese Man

Post by Zaltech » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Hey The cheese man. Nice to see you are interested in helping the community and I hope you can. i wish you the best of luck. I do see you on often, most of the time you are raging ;) Not such skill ey? You are quite active and I have seen you with other names. You should provide them. I hope to see you on the server more and atm it is a +1 from me :D

Nope
Neophyte

Post by Nope » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:43 am

Wait a minute didn't you already apply 3 times lol
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:44 am

yes, it's groundplayz, and it's always no.

Randy

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:46 am

i move in refused

Randy