Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

Apedobear server app

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
EastonEffects
Neophyte

Apedobear server app

Post by EastonEffects » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:55 am

Ingame name : EastonEffects

Time on server: Ive been on for about 3 weeks in total, and if you dont believe i had different old account that were named Galatic, Galactic, Nebula, Nebulatic and of course EastonEffects and if you say ive never seen them names on the server *cough* Randy *cough* then you are abit new but i have been of for a year doe so if your a admin and not been on for a year then you have never seen the old names, and also i had an account that was on for way more than a week but for some reason i cant find the name, but nope remeber i had an account that was way more than 22 hours long so yea just ask him.

Why I want to be staff : I want to improve the server and spread some good vibes, i also just want to join in with the community to help new and old players for there needs.

Experience: Its been wonderful, I get that sometimes annoying staff just randomly mute but im not that annoyed, im just amazed what Arnold has done to make a perfect server.

Have i ever been banned on any server: No

When can I be on: about 7am-10pm but if im not on thats probraly because ive been going through some personal issues.

Randy
Insane

Re: Apedobear server app

Post by Randy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:52 am

Hello,

As you know you are permanently muted and mpblocked. We had many troubles with you on the server, and unfortunally we can't take someone with so many problems with the rules as admins.

I move to refused,

Randy