Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

Pedobear App

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
EastonEffects
Neophyte

Pedobear App

Post by EastonEffects » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:01 pm

Ingame name : EastonEffects

Time on server: I dont know how long ive been on cause i pretty much changed my whole account and i think that made my server time messed up but ive defiently been on for more than 2 weeks before i changed my account and ive also done a few ours on this one and my last on ive played on this server was Galatic, Nebula, Nebulatic and of course EastonEffects

Why I want to be staff : I want to improve the server and spread some good vibes, i also just want to join in with the community to help new and old players for there needs.

Experience: Its been wonderful, thats the main reason why i want to become staff but beside that i think that the staff and the owner is the on point.

Have i ever been banned on any server: No

When can I be on: Any time but sometimes i will have break due to personal issues.

Randy
Insane

Re: Pedobear App

Post by Randy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:53 pm

Hello,

As Baston and me said, we absolutely don't know you. Of course, we checked all your nicknames (on your steam profil) and Galactic, Nebua and Nebulatic don't appear as an old nickname that you used before. By the way, even if it was some of your old nicknames, we've never seen them on the server. So actually it still no.

Randy

Randy
Insane

Re: Pedobear App

Post by Randy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:54 am

As for the other one, i move to refused,

Randy