Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

Pedobear app from ya boi

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
EastonEffects
Neophyte

Pedobear app from ya boi

Post by EastonEffects » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Ingame name : EastonEffects

Time on server: I dont know the exact but ive been off for a year or so due to personal issues but i have been on for atleast 1-5 weeks all together

Why I want to be staff : I want to improve the server and spread some good vibes, i also just want to join in with the community to help new and old players for there needs.

Experience: Its been wonderful, thats the main reason why i want to become staff but beside that i think that the staff and the owner is the on point.

Have i ever been banned on any server: No

When can I be on: Any time but sometimes i will have break due to personal issues.

Baston95
Overpower

Re: Pedobear app from ya boi

Post by Baston95 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello,

I just read your application, and you said that you've been on the server since 1-5 weeks. But on gametracker this is the first time you join the server and since 2h30 so.. I don't really know, it looks like a lie, should I truste you ?

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:42 am

Hello,

It's no for me because you were talking in german. You disconnected and reconnected to avoid the sanction. You don't know the rules. You said that you played 1-5 weeks, but you only played 2 hours yesterday (and a bit this morning). We checked all your nicknames on gametracker, and we always had no result (except with EastonEffects).

Hope you'll understand that,
Regards,

Randy.

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:54 am

As for the other one, i move to refused,

Randy