Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

James's staff app PEDOBEAR

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
JaMeSpLaYs
Neophyte

James's staff app PEDOBEAR

Post by JaMeSpLaYs » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:35 am

Ingame name : JaMeSpLaYs

Time on server: unsure but play alot with a friend

Why I want to be staff : I have alot of experience with servers I co owned a dark rp server for a while and just havent played it much since i started working and playing this server I really enjoy this server and all the diffrent maps and everything i just want to help the community and have a good time while doing it I notice alot of micspam and cursing in chat and would like to prevent people who are just trying to have fun from having to hear or see this in chat .

Experience: co owned a server been moderator and super admin on multiple dark rp servers know commans !gag !mute !kick !ban !motd !menu there is alot of others that I know just cant think of them

Have i ever been banned on any server: Not that I know of.

When can I be on: Honestly i can get on whenever

Thank you for reviewing my staff app sorry for some of the spelling errors - James

Baston95
Overpower

Re: James's staff app PEDOBEAR

Post by Baston95 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:00 am

Hello James,
Glad to see that you love our server :D
I just read your application and here is my answer :

First, I absolutely don't know you. I have never seen you on the server, and I'm on it everyday.

Second, I just checked the GameTracker, and you only have 2 hours in game. That's not enough. Basically, we accept players with at least 50 minimum. (Also we ask admins to be on the server at least 5h/week).

Then, I also read that you were admin on multiple DarkRP, which is a good thing because you already know the command of the ULX menu. But as you know, we don't do our admin's job on the server like if it was a DarkRP.

To finish, I just want to tell you to keep playing on the server, until you reach the 50 hours on it. Also, we ask players who post an application to make an introduction, so we can know them, so please make an introduction too. :)

Also, do you have teamspeak, and a microphone ? It will be easier for us to talk about your application like that. :) (sorry for my mistakes, I know that my English isn't perfect ^^')

Hope you'll have a good time on our servers. :)

Best regards,
Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D

JaMeSpLaYs
Neophyte

Post by JaMeSpLaYs » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:39 am

Baston95 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:00 am
Hello James,
Glad to see that you love our server :D
I just read your application and here is my answer :

First, I absolutely don't know you. I have never seen you on the server, and I'm on it everyday.

Second, I just checked the GameTracker, and you only have 2 hours in game. That's not enough. Basically, we accept players with at least 50 minimum. (Also we ask admins to be on the server at least 5h/week).

Then, I also read that you were admin on multiple DarkRP, which is a good thing because you already know the command of the ULX menu. But as you know, we don't do our admin's job on the server like if it was a DarkRP.

To finish, I just want to tell you to keep playing on the server, until you reach the 50 hours on it. Also, we ask players who post an application to make an introduction, so we can know them, so please make an introduction too. :)

Also, do you have teamspeak, and a microphone ? It will be easier for us to talk about your application like that. :) (sorry for my mistakes, I know that my English isn't perfect ^^')

Hope you'll have a good time on our servers. :)

Best regards,
Baston.
thank you for the reply bax i do actually play this server alot i used to play it on a friends account and i know i had well over 50 hours i do have teamspeak and i do use it i can promise to be a good staff member you can always demote me if you feel like im not doing good enough and for time i have alot of time in gmod i got 50 hours in like 4 days on dark rp and have no problem staffing that much

Baston95
Overpower

Post by Baston95 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:51 am

Hello,

Can you please give my your friend's account nickname please ? It would be helpful for us.

Thank you,

Baston.

Baston95
Overpower

Post by Baston95 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:45 am

Hello,

We didn't see you for a while on the forum or on the server.

I move to refused.

Baston.