Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

Application as admin for the Pedobear server

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
MikaTheGirlGermany
Neophyte

Application as admin for the Pedobear server

Post by MikaTheGirlGermany » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Hello, I'd like to be admin at the APedobear server. I would like to help the server because of the spam and everything since, I am always longer on the server it would fit well. I am 18, live in Germany but also speak English as well. I am as good as every day on this server and I go about 12 o'clock at night and sometimes I stay a bit longer. my name ingame is actually MikaTheGirlGermany:).

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:190695665

Greetings, MikaThegirlGermany:)
- If only I could -

Baston95
Overpower

Re: Application as admin for the Pedobear server

Post by Baston95 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello,

I am glad to see that you made an another application.
Unfortunally, it still too short. I invite you too read once agin the following post : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6
I also invite you to read old english application to inspire yourself for your application.

About your application, you should talk about your life (and also make an presentation, it will be better for us to know you.)
That the only think you need to do :) We will see later when you will make your other application.
Evcerything I just told you doesn't mean that we refused you. Just do everything that I told you. :)

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D

Baston95
Overpower

Re: Application as admin for the Pedobear server

Post by Baston95 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 am

Hello,

You didn't answer to my last post. You didn't make an introduction as I asked. I move to refused because you didn't answer.

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D