Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

Application for the admin rank in the APedoBear Server!

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
VeskoMentata2․0
Neophyte

Application for the admin rank in the APedoBear Server!

Post by VeskoMentata2․0 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:57 pm

My name is Boyan. I am from Bulgaria. My gender is Male. I am 14 years old and my birthday is on 11th May 2006.
One of my biggest hobbies besides gaming is drawing, playing volleyball and make edits with photos. I am a big IPHONE fan! <3 I love English and love to play with my dog- Djacky. I've been playing Garry's Mod for 8 month. (have 1376 hours played in the server). I play Pedobear 8-9hours per day. I love this game! My dream is to be [Admin VIP Max], I learn and speak English and i am looking forward to learn French and Russian. In the game i am [VIP MAX], and my fav skin is Hatsune Miku (Heartless). I am a very responsible person, but sometimes i drool. I like joking with my friends. I have many dreams and i love to achieve the goals in my life! I am a very emotional person and i get hurt very quickly when someone says something bad about me. ;-; I want to help with with the problems in the server! 8-)
I am online awlays.
Have a good day/evening/night, depending on when you might read this. :)

TaliEliseGM
Neophyte

Re: Application for the admin rank in the APedoBear Server!

Post by TaliEliseGM » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:57 pm

Hey Boyan/Vesko,

I've seen that you've gone ahead and have made the application so... here we go...

If I want to be nit-picky about this, your application doesn't follow the guidelines that we have written for applicants, although you have written some information about yourself, your application is missing out key information that we need. I know for a fact that you haven't read the guideline information (which I would like to add that I sent you the link to it, hoping that you would read through it carefully) since you haven't mentioned all of the following: Pro's and Con's, how many hours, your availability, as well as your SteamID. Saying that you are online all of the time doesn't give us an idea when you will be on. We need times and days - accuracy is key after all.

With regarding your age, although you have stated it, you are not the right age to even become an admin. You have to be over the age of 15 to even think about applying (I did not know your age at the time so please forgive me as I would have said that you are too young from the get go)...

On another note, you have many sanctions to your names and have been given pretty much all of the sanction names under the sun (in none British words) you have been sanctioned in almost every way possible on the server. Adding to this (sorry if this sounds "petty" but) when you message any of us admins, its not for a civil conversation but about questions regarding the server. We are happy to answer any questions about the server that anyone has, however the questions you ask don't seem like questions but more of a begging/a chance of getting unmuted/ungagged or for points.

You don't behave like this to one admin but to all of us. Not only that but when you were messaging me regarding the application earlier, you already know that the admins are getting annoyed with your begging like behaviour. You know the risks to it yet you continue to behave in this way - even if you realise it or not - it needs to stop.

"And [admin's username] say me stop to type or she will ban me" - is what you said to me earlier. So if one of our Super Admins has already mentioned about banning you from hassling them, what on earth makes you think that you will be able to even get through to the next round.
Furthermore, how will you be able to help us if one of our Admins is PGagged and PMuted... they are permanent and will not go away, especially after you're behaviour recently.

Ah beg my pardon for going off topic but anyways - to basically say the key points to you lazy readers in the future

Pro's to Applicant:
  • None
Con's to Applicant:
  • Not the correct Age to apply
  • Multiple Sanctions to your name
  • You don't understand the rules and even if we tell you them, you will forget and go back to your old ways
  • Have already been threatened with a Ban from Super Admin
  • Have already hassled about people looking at your application (it comes off as impatient)
...And the list can go on.

My answer is no.

If I get one more message from you regarding the application, to change my mind about the final result, or anything regarding wanting a skin or points, I will unfortunately be unfriending you.

I personally feel like a lot of people who apply for an admin role don't understand how much dedication you need to put into it. When you join the game as an Admin, its your job, not a leisure time thing to play around, you need to focus and take it seriously - which I don't think you will do. I would also like to add a comment that I only feel like you are applying to try and remove sanctions as well as to get points for being an admin. (To all future readers out there) When you become and Admin to the server, its a volunteer job, meaning that you do not get paid nor do you get points. The only way you get points are to either donate to the server or to play the game.

That's all I have to say really.

Kind Regards,

TaliEliseGM
;)

rany
AServers Head Admin

Post by rany » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:40 pm

Hello, VeskoMentata2.0

I feel like I have nothing say since Tali told you every your mistake. I completely agree with Tali.
So, for me it's a no.

See you on the server,
Rany.

pesat_kakoita
AServers Admin

Post by pesat_kakoita » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:33 am

Hello Vesko!

I guess I don't need to say anything, I completely agree with Tali.

Have a nice day!

disabledcat
AServers Admin

Post by disabledcat » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:09 pm

Hello Vesko,

there's not much to say about your application, you are too young, you have been pmuted, even banned once, but you don't seem to understand why and straight up ignore that part. You keep begging for points.
You play 3-4 hours at most a day, which is fine, but that's pretty much it for the good parts. I can barely call this an application, because you just copied your introduction, and also copied the title of someone else's application.
I think your dream of being an admin on this server, will probably not happen any time soon.

See you on the server,
cat♿

KilliChan
AServers Admin

Post by KilliChan » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:07 pm

Hello Vesko,

I don't think I need to say much more, so it's a no for me.
-ヨーソロー!

daze
AServers Admin

Post by daze » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:17 pm

Hello Vesko,

I just don't understand why did you make apply... It's useless..
Ofc it's no

See you on the server,
daze
Have a good day \(≧▽≦)/

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers SuperAdmin

Post by SeeKerS GowRoN » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:29 pm

You don't have the age required, you are pmuted and pmpblocked. So it's no. I lock the topic and move it in refused.
🌸 I love you Lillylein 🌸