Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

applying for admin for pedobear XD [eu]

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
goodchickwebb
Neophyte

applying for admin for pedobear XD [eu]

Post by goodchickwebb » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:16 pm

hello my name is goodchick o goodchickwebb XD any can be said for me i am 27 years old
and a very friendly person helpfull and fun person
i do have a mic but its on over pc that is broke right now and in repairs so i cant use teamspeak at min o mic but i do connect my phone on a discord :)

i can handle any problme on servers o anything as
i used to be head admin of a server
i am co owner of a ark server
been mod for redline befor it was shut down

so i know alot of rules i read all rules of the server and i try always invite alot of ppl my weak spots is my spelling alot as u will see i aam bad at spelling and i cant take to much i cant play on weekends only as i dont live at my mams only here weekend as where i live i dont have internet at min i follow rules and have a laugh with friends and i seen staff work and what they do i asked my husband alot to go on discord to get one of you guys as i dont have access to it right now

i played now for thew days mau not be long bug i want to keep playing every weekend i will be
steam ip STEAM_0:1:76638187 XD

anyway hope u like it XD
alot of words in it and hope admins like me alot XD
ever tho i type alot XD
by goodchick XD

Randy
Insane

Re: applying for admin for pedobear XD [eu]

Post by Randy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello !

I saw you yesterday and today on the pedobear server, you look like someone nice. But I don't know you more than that and I don't know if you could be a good admins you don't have enough time on the server (50h minimum).
Come talk to us on the ts (arnold0.com) so we could know you.
And I also want to know, so you have a mic ? And your disponibilities ?

Seeya on the server,

Randy

Baston95
Overpower

Post by Baston95 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Hello,
I don't know you cause I didn't go on the server for 2 weeks (holidays), but as randy said it, you didn't play so much, and I think you should play more on the server, you posted your app earlier I think..
But keep it up, continue to play on our servers, maybe join us on teamspeak, and who knows, maybe you'll be admin one day :)

See you soon on the server :)

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D

MichaelWebb100
Neophyte

Post by MichaelWebb100 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:08 am

Ok so my wife asked me to post this so here it goes.

She is only online during the weekends, she has a mic but it is for a PC that is undergoing repair but she voices via Discord as it is on her mobile/cell, she is not worried if she does not get admin but she would like to prove it being trusted and she will try getting on TS sometime and she said thanks for the kind words in replies.

MichaelWebb100

Baston95
Overpower

Post by Baston95 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:34 am

Hello,

We don't see you on the pedo anymore. Furthermore, you can only join on week-end.
By the way, even if you look like a nice person, I don't think you're really fit for the role :/
Sorry but for me it's no.

I move to refused.

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D