Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

[EN] Admin aplication

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
Potato Computer
Neophyte

[EN] Admin aplication

Post by Potato Computer » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:05 pm

Hello, my name is Todor. Im 14 years old [05.10.2006] from Bulgaria. People know me as Potato computer, but on 7.10.2020 I changed my username on Clapped_by_Tosho. I play garry's mod pedobear from summer 2018, but the whole 2019 i haven't played. I study at American College Arcus [highschool] and I'm 8th grade. My english level is A2. I am VIP in the server from 1+ year. Studying doesn't affect my play time. Here is some information about me.

Garry's mod and CS:GO are the only games I play. I have 130+ hours on Garry's mod. I find myself calm and definetly not agressive. In my free time I like to play games of course and code. I learn coding from several months and now I go to programing class. My sign is Libra and for me it is true that I want things to be perfect. For example I play a team game, I like to me leader and give my squadmates good advices and protect them, as long as they protect me. I am a comunicative person, definetly not shy, I like to share my opinion and listen to other opinions. I never judge a person by his look, becuse "We should't judge a book by its cover" as is was said. I obey all APedobear server's rules, but sometimes I need to tell some Bulgarian guys they should speak English ot French only, but they don't understand me, that's why I need to say max 1 sentence on Bulgarian. I regret that and it will never happen. I also want to praise TaliEliseGM. She does her job perfect, as long someone break the rules she will tell them their mistake.

My dream is to become a pilot. I am passionate about planes and aviation. I find aviation very interesting for me. My second dream job is a programer. As I already told you, I'm passionate about programing too. And that is all about me, I hope my age doesn't matter because I find myself very sensible. Here are my social medias where you can contact me if you want, and my information.

Username: Clapped_by_Tosho
Discord: Clapped_by_Tosho#4993
Date of birth:
Hours played: 100 +
Good points: I'm outgoing and serious. I know all rules and will try to make people obey them [if you accept me :D ] I get agressive hard, but if i do i always defend me and others. Never have been evolved into fights in real life which i think is a good example of how calm I am. Im just 14, but I am not that type of teen who just eat burp and swear.
Donations: 10 or 15 euro

I hope that you accept me. Event if you not I understand that I don't requiere the needed age but I just want to tell you that you will not regret if you let me be admin. :D

Regards, Todor

pesat_kakoita
AServers Admin

Re: [EN] Admin aplication

Post by pesat_kakoita » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:20 pm

Hello!

We take people from 15 years old.
And I have a question, are you sure you know all the rules?
Spoiler : :
It's No for me.

See you!
Last edited by pesat_kakoita on Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lillylein
AServers SuperAdmin

Post by Lillylein » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:23 pm

Hey,

Sorry but as pesat said you not 15. Our Age limit is at 15. People we EXTREMLY trust can apply with 14 but we don't know you.
And as well with your name "Potato computer" you only have 10 hours of play time and that isnt enough.. you need 50+ Hours
Alsoo.. i never saw you on the before. I'm not active anymore, but i play since 2017.. 2 year active everyday.. and i never ever have seen you in the game :/
Probally you had a different name before, but yea i cant know.
It's No for me sorry!

Anyways,
cya on discord,forum and server
Greetings Lillylein

Add on:
I know the problem with the age. I was in the same situation back 2018 (i think) I was 13 years old and i wanted to be admin so bad, but as i said we cant really trust you..
so if possible wait till you turn 15. ^^
Wenn sich einmal die Wege gekreuzt haben, vergisst man das nie. Es kann nur sein, dass man sich nicht daran erinnert.
~Super Admin Lillylein/SeeKerS KittyLeiN~
~First Join:♥02.06.2017♥~ ~♥THREE YEARS PEDOBEAR A-SERVER♥~
~Longs Time On Pedo Without Leave:♥24 Hours♥~

Potato Computer
Neophyte

Post by Potato Computer » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:35 pm

My previous name was toshkoroyale there are the most of my play hours. I'm kinda sad because i thougt you guys know me :cry:

Lillylein
AServers SuperAdmin

Post by Lillylein » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:07 pm

Potato Computer wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:35 pm
My previous name was toshkoroyale there are the most of my play hours. I'm kinda sad because i thougt you guys know me :cry:
Oh this name remind me about someone ^^
With this account you reached the 50 hours so thats fine.
And don't take it bad if we dont know you. We can't know every player. We have like 200+ player on the server ^^''
Wenn sich einmal die Wege gekreuzt haben, vergisst man das nie. Es kann nur sein, dass man sich nicht daran erinnert.

rany
AServers Head Admin

Post by rany » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:58 pm

Hello, Potato Computer.

It's a no for me, because I don't know you, I don't trust you.

See you on the server,
Rany.

KilliChan
AServers Admin

Post by KilliChan » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:47 pm

Hey Potato,

I don't know you so I dont trust you + you don't have the right age so it's a no for me.

See you on the server.
-ヨーソロー!

disabledcat
AServers Admin

Post by disabledcat » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:59 am

Hello, Tosho!
Although I haven't seen you on the server myself personally, from what I have seen in the chat, you do not seem like a calm person. You cannot claim to "obey all rules" and then follow with a statement that breaks the rules! Unfortunately for you, even that wasn't telling the truth, I have seen you writing more than one sentence in bulgarian. There might be more, but those are the ones I remember at the moment.
Even if I ignored all of what I said in the previous paragraph, you do not meet the requirements, you are not 15 years old or above, so it's a NO for me.
See you on the server,
cat♿

daze
AServers Admin

Post by daze » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:31 pm

Hello Potato,

It's no for me too and I don't need to say anything more...

See you on the server,
daze
Have a good day \(≧▽≦)/

Lillylein
AServers SuperAdmin

Post by Lillylein » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Hello Potato,

Our final answer is No. Please reapply when you 15. ^^

Greetings the Staff