Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

[EN] Server Admin Application for Apedobear

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
Gemboi
Neophyte

[EN] Server Admin Application for Apedobear

Post by Gemboi » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:23 pm

Greetings to all who read this,

*Basic information

My real name is Joshua, I am 19 years old and live in the United States.
As of now I can only speak English but I have a rough understanding of French and Japanese (Ie. I can read it and somewhat understand what is being said) Right now i'm not in education due to financial difficulties but I hope to earn enough money to pursue an engineering degree.

*History on the server

I've been playing on the server since March 10th 2017 so i've seen it go through many phases. (Both good and bad) I've mostly kept my nose clean of issues but I have been slayed back in 2017 for propblocking and gagged in 2018 for Speaking OL. Granted they only happened once each and after I never repeated those again but I thought I should point those out. Other than that I just played and didn't really interact very much until this year.

*Technical Info
In game nickname: GEMBOI
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:128697840
Steam Page: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217661408/
Discord: Gemboi#3431
Gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/player/GEMBOI/
Total Game Time (As of 6/5/20): 518 Hours

*Qualities
Pros
(Granted take these with a grain of salt)
Hardworking (When I want to be)
Polite
Honest
Patient with others
Friendly

Cons
I can be extremely lazy at times
Also I can come off as aloof
And while I try to not get angry (And I usually takes alot to make me so) when I do get angry I can become difficult usually I try to go and cool off but when I can't there can be trouble (I can get very rude and such.)

*Why Do I want to be an admin?
Alot of reasons to be frank.
I've seen some admins trying their best to keep order on the server and they could use more help, I've been on the server when there where no admins on the server (Or discord for that matter) and the server was a free-for-all (Vote kick can only go so far) And I want to try to keep the server as a nice clean place where people can have fun (As long as they respect the rules of course). Plus I already try to help on the server (Linking the CSS MEGA link and Directory location to people that need it. Telling people to not break rules (OL, Propblocking,Spamming etc. And attempting to vote-kick when they won't stop)
And that being said i've had players come to me and say I should try applying and that I would make a good admin. (Granted that is for everyone here to decide but a positive push is always nice)

*Availability
Since i'm in the US my times can be varied but a concrete time I can be on is the 12 a.m. to 5 a.m. Central Euro Time. But depending on my work schedule and my personal needs I can be available at other times as well. And after the new year I hope to start taking classes so I most likely won't be as active on the server.

But that is all I really have to say on the matter, If you have any more questions or I left out Important details please message me on the forum or through any other contact infomation.
See you on the server,
GEMBOI
UHH UHH HOLA?

rany
AServers Head Admin

Re: [EN] Server Admin Application for Apedobear

Post by rany » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:36 am

Hello, Gemboi.

That's nice to see you applying for admin, but we've got many personal troubles between us.. This is gonna be hard for both of us. Based on arguments we had, I want to tell you, that your behaviour is childish. You're a chill person on the server, discord, but what happens to you in private.. That's sad.
In my opinion, you are too a vulnerable person for being an admin.. I wouldn't say that, you're patient.
So, my answer is a no. Good luck.

See you on the server,
Rany.

pesat_kakoita
AServers Admin

Post by pesat_kakoita » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:52 am

Hello Gemboi!

I have nothing against you, I can say:
- You are active on gmod and discord servers.
- You are polite and always ready to help.
- You don't break the rules.
It's yes for me.

See you!

daze
AServers Admin

Post by daze » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:34 pm

Hi Gemboi,

I am categorically against you becoming an admin,
I should warn you right away: don't write something to me in private and don't try to make excuses. This is my mind only and you can't change it.

You are really active players, it's true, I often see you on discord and you seem like a "great" guy. But you know, one thing I can't forget. Because of this, I can't trust you.
Remember what you wrote in russian chat on March 9? You fell very low when you write something openly about other person, and I don't think you have the right to blame her. Yes, I'm pretty sure you understand about who I'm talking about. You are a child, honestly.

Are you polite? What a lie. You write bad things about another person in russian chat, and you make sure that no one of the english chat knows.
You aren't very patient, lol, but yes, you are very honest ;) I hope you will be at least ashamed of what you did.

See you on the server,
daze
Have a good day \(≧▽≦)/

pesat_kakoita
AServers Admin

Post by pesat_kakoita » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:36 am

Hello again!

I have changes in my answer. I heard the full story from Rany with the proofs. It's NO for me. And please, don't try to change my mind.

Have a nice day.

Tanya Degurechaff
AServers Admin

Post by Tanya Degurechaff » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:33 pm

Good morning/evening Joshua

I've read your application to be an admin and i never saw you doing something bad, your apply is really long with all the informations we needed but be carefull you apply to be a "test admin" and as a test admin you must control yourself.
So my answer is yes.

Cordially.

Senjyo

*:・゚✧ Peace is not the absence of WAR, it is a VIRTUE, a state of MIND, a desire for BENEVOLENCE, TRUST, JUSTICE. ✧゚・: *

→♥ Tanya Degurechaff ♥←

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers SuperAdmin

Post by SeeKerS GowRoN » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:41 pm

After what's happens on the pedo, it's no. This is not only my choice actually.
Too bad because if this story didn't happened, it was yes.

So i lock the topic and move it on refused.
🌸 I love you Lillylein 🌸