Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

Application for the admin rank in the APedoBear Server!

Refused Applications - Candidatures refusées
beef
Neophyte

Application for the admin rank in the APedoBear Server!

Post by beef » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:18 pm

Dear APedobear staff,
Hello! My name at the moment is beef, but it isn’t quite old, so you may know me as Teta01. I’m from Bulgaria, and can speak fluent English, and I’m 15 years old. I have been playing on the server from the start 2018 or earlier, I’m not so sure. But I have been a lot more active lately. I have purchased the VIP Max rank and like to spend my free time ingame!
On Monday-Friday I’m mostly active around 6pm to 10pm and on the weekends almost all day long.
Now let me get to the details about me and my account!
Username : beef (but probably known as Teta01 or CoffeeTable)

-Platforms you can contact me on:
Discord : beef#1546
Steam : beef ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198392067041/ )
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:215900656

-Information about me irl:
Nickname : beef
Birth day : 17th December

-Gaming experience:
Playing time : 583 hours
Donated : Yes (Bought the VIP Max rank)
Experience with admin work : No (but I will probably get the hang of it fast)
Reason to apply: I want to become the role “admin” in the server to make good place where the players are not insulting or mic spamming and enjoying the game!
Good points : I am not power thirsty. I like to investigate the whole situation, before I take any choice. And open for any new incomers and questions for the game .
Bad points : Sometimes I may lose chill if anyone starts to harass/bully other players
Have a great day! :D
Last edited by beef on Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Am I beefing with you? Uh, maybe

TaliEliseGM
AServers Admin

Re: Application for the admin rank in the APedoBear Server!

Post by TaliEliseGM » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:09 pm

Hey Beef,

Hope all is well with you! With regarding your application, although you have way over the suggested hours to become admin, I haven't seen you active on the server recently...
You are the right age and since a big percentage of our players are Bulgarian on the server, you'd be great to spot out people who are not speaking the designated languages (as you know, English and French).

I trust you per say however you really do need to be more active on the Gmod server. As for the Discord server, I am aware you were given a sanction (mute for 24hrs) recently due to spamming with another member, which we do have to bare in mind when considering your application.

For now my answer is no - this is only due to the fact you haven't been super duper active recently... We aim to have extremely active admins on the server who are almost ready whenever there is a problem that needs to be dealt with!

Hope to see you on the server soon!

Kind regards,

TaliEliseGM
<3

disabledcat
AServers Admin

Post by disabledcat » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:38 pm

Hey beef,

it's nice to see someone from Bulgaria make an application, seeing how there's a lot of Bulgarian players on. And we have no Bulgarian staff.
You are old enough, have enough playtime and as I stated above, know the needed languages. But that's pretty much it when it comes to your positive points.
You are active, but only on discord. But in a spammy kind of way, you have already been muted for that. To me you seem like someone who wouldn't be taking her responsibilities on the server seriously, at least from what I have seen. On the server your activity has been abysmal and you don't really say much on the server.
From this I have to choose to not accept you as an admin, better luck next time.

See you on the server,
cat♿

pesat_kakoita
AServers Admin

Post by pesat_kakoita » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:05 pm

Hello beef!

I have to say no, because your online is not enough (this and last week), try next time.

Have a nice day!

KilliChan
AServers Admin

Post by KilliChan » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:09 pm

Hello Beef,

I don't really know you so I can't say alot, but it's a no for me.

Have a nice day.
-Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.

rany
AServers Head Admin

Post by rany » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:15 pm

Hello, beef!

As cat said, it's very nice to see bulgarian person applying for an admin, but... you haven't been on the serve much last 2 weeks, also, you were muted for spamming on the discord server..
I'd like to give you a yes, but your activity isn't good enough, you weren't active enough last weeks!
Also, I'm not sure if you can handle the admin role. I don't think you're very responsible, I might be wrong, I don't know you well enough.. You seem like a person who wouldn't take the role of admin seriously.
Based on what I and others have said, for me it's a no.
Try next time!

See you on the server,
Rany.

Tanya Degurechaff
AServers Admin

Post by Tanya Degurechaff » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Good morning / evening Beef

I read your apply and for me it's no, The others said everything.

Cordially,

Senjyo

*:・゚✧ Peace is not the absence of WAR, it is a VIRTUE, a state of MIND, a desire for BENEVOLENCE, TRUST, JUSTICE. ✧゚・: *

→♥ Tanya Degurechaff ♥←

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers SuperAdmin

Post by SeeKerS GowRoN » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:59 pm

So it's no. I lock the topic and move it in refused
🌸 I love you Lillylein 🌸