Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

For admin application

Accepted Applications - Candidatures acceptées
ÇhätÑôír
Accomplished User

For admin application

Post by ÇhätÑôír » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:19 pm

Hello, I'm Joanna, I'm 17 years old, and I'm from Bulgaria, on the server my name is Sätâñ. Other games that I'm playing are : League of Legends, Hearthstone, BloodyTrapLand. Before I was trying to make AMV's with Sony Vegas, but It looks like this program is not for me.. I'm speaking English, Bulgarian, and a little bit Russian, but not so much Russian. I'm enjoying playing on this server, because people here are very friendly, and I would like to help others if they want to learn something for the game, like how to dance, or something else.. I've been on the server for a long time, and I can be online for 7 - 8 hours a day. Everyday I see people who are not saying nice things to me, and others. I see people that are insulting the admins. I see people that are spamming microfon, screaming, or singing. I see people that are not speaking EN or FR, even if the admins, or vips, or me spamming to talk in EN and FR. I just want to make it a better enviroment and experience from everyone. ^^
~ Hello. 18 years.. :3
~ I'm stubborn, depressed, and a nice person * maybe *.
~ I love my boyfriend! ♥
~ Sätâñ.

Baston95
Overpower

Re: For admin application

Post by Baston95 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Hello Satan,

I just checked the game tracker and you actually have 44 hours on the server. We ask people who want to become admin to have at least 50 hours, but I'm pretty sure that you will have it soon.

Aslo, you didn't make a presentation, so you should make one. It will be easier for us, and also it allows us to better know you.

I already noticed that you are very helpful for us on the server (which is a good thing), specially when Bulgarian players are insulting.
You should also join us on the ts sometimes, it would be great. :)

Dont' forget what I said, make an introduction of yourself, keep playing on the server, and I'll talk about your application with the other admins.

Best regards,

Baston. :)
~Baston~ :) :D

Arnold0
AServers Owner

Post by Arnold0 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:45 am

Hi,

From what I've seen in game you seam to be pretty nice and helpfull.
I've looked on gametracker and you have 46 hours, but I guess the 50 will be obteined pretty quickly (Maybe tooday ?)

I'd like to know, do you have a microphone ? I don't think I've heard you talk in game and it could be usefull (Saying things like stop spam please in vocal for ex.)

Connecting on the TS would be great too (Even if we don't realy have a lot of english speaker on there...)

For me it's more toward the accepting side for now but i'll talk with the other admins before we take any descisions.

Arnold0.
~ Arnold0 ~ J'ai les cheveux longs et je suis très bien comme ça ! ~
Image 23/04/2017 <3

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Mon May 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Hello,

It's good for me :)

Randy

ÇhätÑôír
Accomplished User

Post by ÇhätÑôír » Mon May 01, 2017 4:48 pm

My microfon is broken.. :/
But I'm listening to all spammers, singers, and those people that are screaming.
I will buy a microfon next month. ^^
~ Hello. 18 years.. :3
~ I'm stubborn, depressed, and a nice person * maybe *.
~ I love my boyfriend! ♥
~ Sätâñ.