Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

[RU] Admin Application (daze/taumeln)

Accepted Applications - Candidatures acceptées
daze
AServers Admin

[RU] Admin Application (daze/taumeln)

Post by daze » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:48 am

About me irl
My name is Emilia, but all call me Emma. I am from Russia (I live in Moscow). I am 15 y.o. My birthday is November 24th. I know English, German and Russian.

Hobbies
I like to paint(but i'm lazy XDD), also i make music in the program "Vocaloid" and i like to sleep(i can sleep 16 hours).

My temper
In real life I have no friends, because I have a terrible temper, I have black humor, most people don't want to communicate with me, because I can easily be rude to a person, but i am trying to be friendly ^^.

Why do I want to be an admin?
Why no? I want to be an admin a lot of time, it's so good ^^/
and yea, i'm online always ^^

Steam
I play on the server for a year :D
Name: daze/taumeln
Time of the game: 848. 63 hr.
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:122031818
Have a good day \(≧▽≦)/

Lydéric
Overpower

Re: [RU] Admin Application (daze/taumeln)

Post by Lydéric » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Hi Daze

Cause i need you, i said yes xD

I let the other admins reply

See you on the server ^^

Cordialy

Lydéric

Lexium
Neophyte

Post by Lexium » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi Daze,

First of all, your application is short. Unfortunately, you have no motivation to become admin, I do not know you too much in the game, but you look friendly and relaxed and I do not see why you insinuate that you have no friend. Nevertheless, I will not be interested in your life for the moment, I am interested mainly for your skills.

Knowing that we have a lot of staff at our disposal, I await their answers about your application.
Last edited by Lexium on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daze
AServers Admin

Post by daze » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:37 am

Lexium wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:11 pm
Hi Daze,

First of all, your application is short. Unfortunately, you have no motivation to become admin, I do not know you too much in the game, but you look friendly and relaxed and I do not see why you insinuate that you have no friend. Nevertheless, I will not be interested in your life for the moment, I am interested mainly for your skills.

Knowing we have a lot of staff at our disposal, I ask you to wait until next year, meanwhile find better arguments to join the staff during this time.
Heyy Lexium,

Sorry for taking so little time on the subject of why I want to be an admin. And so, I often see when someone speaks Russian and many admins dont know what to do and this is normal, they don’t know Russian(logic). This is often insulting the players, it is uncivilized and makes me laugh. I always play at an early time, and the players break the rules again, of course, I want to punish them, but I can't. I dont think this is normal, to some extent it annoys me, the careless attitude of the players to the server, sometimes it seems to me that they don’t know their "chapel" and don’t understand where they should stop breaking the rules. 70% of russian players are children,
They dont understand english, they need help and i can do it, i can explain what they should do(I have practice with children), and ofc, I will try to be a good admin if I get a chance to be him.
oh yes, you didn’t see me on the server because my computer was broken for 2 months, but now I can spend time on the server every day ^^
Have a good day \(≧▽≦)/

Kiki2003
Regular User

Post by Kiki2003 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Hello daze,

I'm still not full admin to give my opinion on your re-apply so it won't count. Despite that, I think it will be nice if you rejoin us as a staff member because I know that you did well with your job when you were admin in the past. :) So my answer would be yes ;)

Kiki.
Ce post a été écrit par Kiki!

MarvelousAQL
Neophyte

Post by MarvelousAQL » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Hi daze,

your application is a bit short but we need Russian admin so I said yes for you to become an admin test.

Tanya Degurechaff
AServers Admin

Post by Tanya Degurechaff » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:58 pm

Hello Daze/taumeln

My answer will not affect the administrative decisions but I do it personally to the person to consecrate.

I've known you for a while and you're a nice person (and you're a lovely person too <3).
I know you're a pretty active person on the pedobear except you're 2 months away.
The 3 languages that you speak could be useful to us.

It would have been a big yes but I would still prefer that you specify your hours of mobility if that is possible.

*:・゚✧ Peace is not the absence of WAR, it is a VIRTUE, a state of MIND, a desire for BENEVOLENCE, TRUST, JUSTICE. ✧゚・: *

→♥ Tanya Degurechaff ♥←

Lexium
Neophyte

Post by Lexium » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Ahhh!
It changes everything, I'm not against your admission to the Staff, thank you for taking the time to answer me about the missing points.
I change my point of view, and my answer becomes:yes ;)

Besides, could you give your schedules ?

Have a good day / evening

Lexium

Kawaii
Neophyte

Post by Kawaii » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi^^

For me it just misses schedules. If you can add them ^^

I would do my answer when the schedules will be put.

Have a good day ^^ :D

Lillylein
AServers SuperAdmin

Post by Lillylein » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:09 pm

Coucou my kiddio-sweeti :D <3

the same for you like for kiki&Miti&Doffdon, You an old stuff and ik you are a good admin!
I would be super happy if you rejoin. :)

Fo me its Yes

Greetings Lilly
Last edited by Lillylein on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love you SeeKerS GowRoN
~Super Admin Lillylein~
~First Join:♥02.06.2017♥~ ~♥TWO YEARS PEDOBEAR A-SERVER♥~
~Longs Time On Pedo Without Leave:♥24 Hours♥~