Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

[EN] Application for admin #2 by Kiki

Accepted Applications - Candidatures acceptées
Kiki2003
Regular User

[EN] Application for admin #2 by Kiki

Postby Kiki2003 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:21 pm

~ Hello everyone!
As you know my first application was refused. It was because of being impatient and also not comming often on the TS server. When I saw that I was refused I was so sad becase I was and I am so motivated about helping the server and being one of the staff! Then I continued playing. Actually the application was posted in december 27th and today is 28th of march. So in these three mounths I was always thinking about the refused one. And I felt like I need one more chance for another application for admin. I didn't know when I would be ready to ask Randy about it so I prefered to be patient ( not like the last time ). So recently I just asked Randy for giving me another chance because I knew that I can! I honestly tought that her answer would be no but she told me to ask Seekers of what he thinks about it. And yeah now I'm here writing another application! This will be different!

~ I will start with my presentation ( I know I did it but i will do it again ) :
My name is Kiril. I'm 15 years old and my born date is 27th September. I live in Bulgaria in Stara Zagora which is centrally placed town in Bulgaria. I'm studying in the Foreign Language School. I'm in class with learning French and English, so the first year we are only learning French and when I say only French I mean 40 hours French for week. The next year we are going to study French but with English. My French is now on level A2 so I'm not clearly speaking it or "couramment" :p . I love swimming, going out with friends and playing computer games.

~ My qualities:
I'm very calm person. When I do important work, nothing can stop me or distract me of doing that. I am serious. Im sincere and honest with everyone no matter what I always tell the truth and I hate when someone lies me. I appreciate the perseverance. I'm loyal and tolerant with everyone!

~ My disadvantages:
On first place I am impatient but now I realised that I need to remove this as my disadvantage and I almost did it :D ! My second one is that sometimes I believe at something that someone says but I'm in process of clearing it so yeah. I don't think that I have that much disadvantages which are stopping me of do whatever I want to make success with.

~ Why do I want to be admin?
Well I really want to become admin. One of the reasons is that I'm comming on the server almost everyday ( there are exceptions ) and I think I can be really helpful with that! I know all the old players that come often on the server. Also I love the pedobear mod and I literally started playing Garry's Mod because of one friend who told me that there is Pedobear mod! When I started playing it I was just lol I love it! The first server that I saw was Apedobear and I joined and I understood that it's the best one :) ! If I become admin I will try to come as often as I can. And the main part of this point - I want to help everybody. I'm of that habit of person which loves helping :D ! As vip max player (or nothing more than a member with skins xD) I always helped every person that was inneed of some help, no matter for what- problems with the maps, commands, texture problems or whatever. Of course when there is admin/s in the server I'm trying to wait to see if they are going to answer the questions and if some time passes and the user continue asking the same I answer. I hate people which are spamming their microphones, singing through them, playing musics saying bad words, making strange sounds or just annoying the other players. I appreciate when the rules are followed by everyone. Also the server is for making fun right? :) Everytime when someone do these things I always remind admin on Steam and he/she comes and do his/her work x). On all of this I know how to be good admin because I have experience from before in other servers which are not on the game Garry's Mod but I think I will easily get used to it! I know that the all staff members have their lifes and can't be in the server all the day. So the staff needs more people which are regular.

~ Time that I might be free to play on the server:
During the week when I am on school ( I am all the day on school ) I will try to joing everyday ( which doesn't mean that I will be always everyday on the server ) and I might play night time. And during the week-end I can be playing at all time only if I don't travel somewhere or if I have a lot to study. P.S. this school year is almost finished ( there are 3 mounths ) and when the summer comes I will be a lot more free!

~ In Game:
Nickname: Kiki2003
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:190191588
Play time on the game: 563 hours
Play time on the server: 322 hours ( according to gametracker but I don't think it's correct )
I started playing in the server from the mounth of april 2017 :)

So yeah I think I spoke about everything that one application needs! If you still have questions, feel free to write them in the replies! Thank you for giving your time to read my application! I hope this one will succed :D . I wish you everything the best and we are going to see each other in the server soon! ^^

~ Kiki.
Ce post a été écrit par Kiki!

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers Head Admin

Re: [EN] Application for admin #2 by Kiki

Postby SeeKerS GowRoN » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi (again) Kiki2003 !

To answer your application:

Positive points:

- You have more than 50 hours
- You have the required age
- You made a good presentation
- You come often on the pedo
- You respect the rules
- You are a nice person
- The staff know you
- You come often in TS

Negative points :

- For the moment, nothing. I hope you can be patient now

Conclusion :

For the moment, it's a yes.

Kiki2003
Regular User

Postby Kiki2003 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:58 pm

Thank you for the answer and yes I will be the most patient person in the world as I told you! ^^

Jj★
Neophyte

Postby Jj★ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:05 pm

I was waiting and see if you'll be patient, and yes you are :D

So for me, it's yes, and moreover you are learning french, it's a nice advantage :)

Jj

Kiki2003
Regular User

Postby Kiki2003 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:16 pm

Thank you for the reply Jj! ^^

MikuHelix ?
Neophyte

Postby MikuHelix ? » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:54 am

Good Thing ^^ :
- I saw you a lot on pedobear
- You learn french wich is good to help Us
- Come on TS to know u more ^^

So for me is a Yes ^.^ see you on the server!
ஓ~avoir, penser, rever. Tout est là~ஓ
~Miku

Randy
Insane

Postby Randy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Accepted, i move in accepted

Randy