Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

[EN] APedobear Server Admin Application for Spooka But Also Luka

Accepted Applications - Candidatures acceptées
Spooka But Also Luka
AServers Test Admin

[EN] APedobear Server Admin Application for Spooka But Also Luka

Post by Spooka But Also Luka » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Hello everyone! I go by Chance, but I'm referred to as "Luka", or any other variation of it, such as "Spooka". I'm currently living in the USA and have been my entire life! My age? 26 years young, or so they say! I first started playing on your amazing server around 2018-2019, stopped for a bit, and came back after a period of time due to work! I'm VIP Max at the time of this application and intend with all of my being to be "admin"!

What do I do for a living? Well, I'm an EMT Driver! What's that? It's where I'm certified to drive with other medical technicians! I ride with them to places where people are hurt or sick, and take them to the hospital! Basically I help make sure that people don't die, and are seen by professional doctors so that they keep on living. I've been doing this for years and take the utmost pride in my work. And when I'm not saving lives, I'm spending mine at my computer messing around with other things, or enjoying myself in your servers! Both the Pedobear one, and the Discord!

Before this, I used to be a manager at our local grocery store. I have firsthand experience in dealing with people whom I look over. My attitude towards that position was to be "firm but fair", "no nonsense, but not completely stuck up." I'd play around, but I would never play around with people who I looked after. This was a job to be taken seriously first and foremost. And that the rules were meant to be taken highly. When a person goes out of their way to break the rules it tells me that they're willing to disrespect those rules, and our server. and people with that mindset need to be dealt with, in game, or in real life.

What you all are looking for is a good admin. Someone with years of experience to lay down the rules and to make sure everyone else gets them. You need reliance, diligence, maturity, a strong worded person, and I'm absolutely all of those things when I need to be.

Due to Covid, the days where I'm not available are just two days out of the week. So for the other 5 days from 03:00am EST, to 19:00pm EST, I can be on your server, or just have it minimized but still running. That means for that entire time period I can be on, enforcing the rules, and making sure everyone is having fun, but following them.

Just to get this out of the way:

Username: Spooka
Discord: 🦇 🎃👻𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓪👻🎃 🦇#9596
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32881942

As for my hours, I used to play a lot back in the day, but then stopped. Recently I've come back again, but was on hiatus last week due to a family emergency. I will openly admit that my family does come first, as well as my job. But that doesn't mean I won't take this seriously, I absolutely will.

What you all are looking for is a good admin. Someone with years of experience to lay down the rules and to make sure everyone else gets them. You need reliance, diligence, maturity, a strong worded person, and I'm absolutely all of those things when I need to be. I know how to get something done as well, very efficiently. I know what needs to be enforced, how to enforce it, and to make sure people show us respect by respecting our rules first and foremost. I don't really get upset or lose my temper, as the person I'm talking to is just that--a person. Sometimes people need to be heard, but also reminded of their behavior. I know when to just stop, and assess the situation. We're all humans and we all have emotions, so I'm still learning to this day to deal with each one, and to make sure people are being listened to, but also need to listen as well. I also tend to tell people how it is by being straightforward. I won't beat around the bush or try to word it nicely, if you're being rude I will tell you that you're doing so. No ifs ands or buts.

As for my bad points, my final good point could be considered that. By being straightforward I understand that I can hurt some feelings possibly. But know that it's not my intention to do so. By telling you straightforward what the problem is, we save time and that gives you more time to work on the situation. We're all human, we all make mistakes again. I'm also known for saying questionable things on the Discord Server and game server, but these things were always directed at a person I respected highly, and never towards a person I didn't know. Again, we're human, and sometimes to relieve stress we just need to joke around with friends, but in a decent manner.

So that's it! I did my best to keep it short and sweet. Thank you all for reading this. And if I'm not accepted, then thank you anyway for taking time out of your day to read this!

TaliEliseGM
AServers Admin

Re: [EN] APedobear Server Admin Application for Spooka But Also Luka

Post by TaliEliseGM » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:51 pm

Hey! Thank you for sending in your application ^_^

So first of all, I know you and I trust you; we've spoken pretty much on a daily basis through the server when we are both online and you also use the discord server. Basically even if you aren't so active on the gmod server you are on the discord and vise-versa.

From what I'm aware of you haven't broken any rules, you have the right age and the qualities for the admin role. (trying not to be bias since I do consider you as a friend) but I guess in a sense that puts me in a position to confirm what you have written in your application. You get to the point and you don't show favouritism which is a great quality to have and you manage to balance that out with also being fun on the server!

However there is one thing you are missing... Your hours... You need 50+ hours on the server to apply... from what I'm aware of you are just under 30 hours in total on the server... As soon as those hours increase up to/above 50 I will say yes, but for now it has to be a no...

I wish you luck and cya around on the server!

Kind regards,
TaliEliseGM
<3

*** edited ***

I've just been informed that you already had over 50+ hours on the server (but due to your username change, it got reset) so my response has changed - my answer is a yes!

Cya on the server!

Kind Regards,
TaliEliseGM
<3
Last edited by TaliEliseGM on Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanya Degurechaff
AServers Admin

Post by Tanya Degurechaff » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:53 am

Good morning/evening Luka

I've read your application carefully.
It's very long, complete, clean and very professionnel, I saw you a lot of times on the server and I don't really have problems with you in general.

Now, there is a problem which is that you wasn't pretty active on the server (Because of work, if I understood well), and for now you have 2/3 weeks of activities, it is of course not enough.
But I will say yes for now, not because I like you but because I think you can have your chance in the administration and also because, for me you can reach easily 1 month of activitie on the server. :)

Also, one more thing, be carefull to not repeat yourself when you make a text or a sentence, like for example :
straightforward

or :
What you all are looking for is a good admin. Someone with years of experience to lay down the rules and to make sure everyone else gets them. You need reliance, diligence, maturity, a strong worded person, and I'm absolutely all of those things when I need to be.
It can be really problematic and confusing. ;)

Cordially,

Senjyo

*:・゚✧ Peace is not the absence of WAR, it is a VIRTUE, a state of MIND, a desire for BENEVOLENCE, TRUST, JUSTICE. ✧゚・: *

→♥ Tanya Degurechaff ♥←

rany
AServers Head Admin

Post by rany » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:44 pm

Hello, Luka!

I'm glad to see you applying for admin. For me It's a yes, because I like you a lot. You don't break the rules, you respect the rules, you are old enough, you're veRRy friendly, I can trust you as well.
I think I said enough.

See you on the server,
Rany.

disabledcat
AServers Admin

Post by disabledcat » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:46 am

Hey Luka,

I see you have done as you promised and posted your application! I will have to admit I chuckled a little seeing how professionally you made your application look, it's as if you're applying for a job. Even with the previous experiences in your working ventures and all that, but all of it is relevant, so nothing bad there. This might seem nitpicky here, but as Senjyo said above, you did write some whole sentences more than once AND wrote the word admin in between quotation marks!

In all seriousness, I am glad to see your application, I think you're good for the job. You have the important qualities (from what I have seen): You are patient, conscientious, diligent and old enough, or as they say: "young enough". You also have enough hours on the server (though next time you should put all your nicknames on the server, some might not know your past nicknames, totally not throwing shade on anyone here). I have never seen you break a rule once personally. On paper you should do fine, we'll have to see if you really are capable if you do become a test admin.

With all of that said above, I trust you to do the job well, don't disappoint me! It's a YES from me. I'm willing to give you a Chance 8-).

See you on the server,
cat♿

pesat_kakoita
AServers Admin

Post by pesat_kakoita » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:25 am

Hey Luka!

It's yes for me.

Have a nice day!

daze
AServers Admin

Post by daze » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:13 am

Hello Luka,

Well, it's yes for me... I don't think so that I should add anything

See you on the server,
daze
Have a good day \(≧▽≦)/

KilliChan
AServers Admin

Post by KilliChan » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:15 pm

Hello Looka!

It's really nice that you made an apply and my answer for you is gonna be yes.
I don't have anything to say against you besides that you shouldn't make too many +18 jokes or whatever and don't change your name too many times.

Good luck and see you on the server. ^^
-“Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. That’s a famous law. If you live a long life, you’ll understand.”

SeeKerS GowRoN
AServers SuperAdmin

Post by SeeKerS GowRoN » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:51 pm

So it's yes ! I move it in accepted and i lock the topic !
🌸 I love you Lillylein 🌸