Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

Discount for a VIP, VIP+ and VIP MAX

You have ideas for the server ? New maps, playermodels or interesting addons ? Post it here.
Vous avez une idée pour le serveur ? Nouvelles maps, playermodels ou des addons intéressants ? Postez la ici.
man like coala
Neophyte

Discount for a VIP, VIP+ and VIP MAX

Post by man like coala » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:31 pm

Hello admins. It Will be so cool if the VIP, VIP+ and VIP MAX to have a discount on the holidays. I thing so many People Will buy VIP or VIP MAX whit the discount. The discount to be 50% :D

Arnold0
AServers Owner

Re: Discount for a VIP, VIP+ and VIP MAX

Post by Arnold0 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:42 pm

Hi,

Well we have done some things in the past, like giving more points or a permanent skin. However, changing the price would require modifing stuff directly with paypal, things that I set up in 2016, over 4 year ago, that I'm not really willing to change unless I have no choice. Since then, Paypal modernized their site, so I don't even know how to access the page to change that.
~ Arnold0 ~ J'ai les cheveux longs et je suis très bien comme ça ! ~
Image 23/04/2017 <3

man like coala
Neophyte

Re: Discount for a VIP, VIP+ and VIP MAX

Post by man like coala » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:43 pm

Arnold0 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:42 pm
Hi,

Well we have done some things in the past, like giving more points or a permanent skin. However, changing the price would require modifing stuff directly with paypal, things that I set up in 2016, over 4 year ago, that I'm not really willing to change unless I have no choice. Since then, Paypal modernized their site, so I don't even know how to access the page to change that.
Ok thanks for the awnser.:D