Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

I can buy reservet skin .. its permanent im vip max rank rank is permanent

Talk about what you want here, being or not linked to the servers.
Locked
DemonSoulZz
Neophyte
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:40 pm

I can buy reservet skin .. its permanent im vip max rank rank is permanent

Post by DemonSoulZz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Can i buy reservet skin ? its permanent ? my rank is permanent Im vip Max ? Bedwin ask me this ? its true ? :?:

DemonSoulZz
Neophyte
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Re: I can buy reservet skin .. its permanent im vip max rank rank is permanent

Post by DemonSoulZz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:04 pm

DemonSoulZz wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:55 pm
Can i buy reservet skin ? its permanent ? my rank is permanent Im vip Max ? Bedwin ask me this ? its true ? :?:
Kagamine is permanent ?

User avatar
Baston95
Overpower
Posts: 485
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: I can buy reservet skin .. its permanent im vip max rank rank is permanent

Post by Baston95 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Hello,

Everyone can buy a reserved skin, even if you are not a vip player.
The vip ranks are permanent, but not the reserved skin.

You pay 5 euros each month for a reserved skin.

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D

DemonSoulZz
Neophyte
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Re: I can buy reservet skin .. its permanent im vip max rank rank is permanent

Post by DemonSoulZz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Baston95 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:05 pm
Hello,

Everyone can buy a reserved skin, even if you are not a vip player.
The vip ranks are permanent, but not the reserved skin.

You pay 5 euros each month for a reserved skin.

Baston.
Kagamine Rin is permanent vip max talk me this ?

Randy
Insane
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:43 pm
Location: Lord

Re: I can buy reservet skin .. its permanent im vip max rank rank is permanent

Post by Randy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Kagamine rin was for the vip max in the month of july. You can't have it now.

Randy

DemonSoulZz
Neophyte
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Re: I can buy reservet skin .. its permanent im vip max rank rank is permanent

Post by DemonSoulZz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Randy wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:26 pm
Kagamine rin was for the vip max in the month of july. You can't have it now.

Randy
amm am bye skin and permanent or i cant buy and dont have for permanent ? :?: :) and Gurichu have skin for permanent and she dont buy vip max in july or april why ?

Randy
Insane
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:43 pm
Location: Lord

Re: I can buy reservet skin .. its permanent im vip max rank rank is permanent

Post by Randy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:45 pm

DemonSoulZz wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:29 pm
Randy wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:26 pm
Kagamine rin was for the vip max in the month of july. You can't have it now.

Randy
amm am bye skin and permanent or i cant buy and dont have for permanent ? :?: :) and Gurichu have skin for permanent and she dont buy vip max in july or april why ?
Gurichu has buy the skin in july or april -_- not you, so you will not have it !

Randy

Locked