New server :
The Chaser : is a Gamemode I made. Go check it out ! ;)

I was getting banned..

Talk about what you want here, being or not linked to the servers.
Lea23225

I was getting banned..

Postby Lea23225 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello AServer-Team, :(
I made a bad mistake by didn't hear at the admins what they said e.t.c. I'm so sorry and I'll do anything to come back to the server..
I got many, many chances, i know. I didn't noticed how happy i were to play on this server. I want to apologize for anything i done wrong! :(
When i spammed the chat, i done this one time and when the admins said "stop" i didn't looked at the chat, really! And when i noticed
the Admins said stop i wanted to say sorry in chat but it was to late.. and i never spammed on micro. It's totally okay if i don't get unmutet and gagged, i just want to play on the server again! :/ And because of the map "Hollywoodholocaust" and the roof, there i got banned for i don't know two hours i think. Then i wanted to play on my friends account "Miku" and got perma banned. I didn't know that if i come with an other
account i get banned. Nobody told me and i'm so sorry! If i knew this before i wouldn't do that, really!! :( You were so nice to me, gave me so many chances and i always made a mistake! I'm sorry! To everyone! :( Please, please give me one LAST chance! I had many but please ONLY
ONE TIME :((! I love the server and i'll do anything to get unbanned! :( Please...
ferrar ^-^

ÇhätÑôír
AServers Admin

Re: I was getting banned..

Postby ÇhätÑôír » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Nope you won't be unpermabanned. Stop asking us from another accounts here. And stop talking with your friends to talk with me. Bye. ^^
~ Chat Noir is bae ! :3
~ Everyday is a struggle! :(
~ うつ病の猫! :lol: