Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

Me, myself and I. xD ;3

Introduce yourself here.
ÇhätÑôír
Accomplished User

Me, myself and I. xD ;3

Post by ÇhätÑôír » Mon May 01, 2017 10:22 am

~ Hi!
~ My name is Joanna Dimitrova. I am 17 years old. I am from Bulgaria, I live in a small town named Lovech.
~ I am very friendly, and I hate toxic people. I am not so social, because I prefer to sit all day online, instead of going outside.
~ The languages that I know are: Bulgarian, English and a little bit Russian. When people from Bulgaria are insulting I always tell the admins, because I really want to be helpful.
~ I am playing some games: League of Legends; Garry's Mod ( PropHunt sometimes, I tried to play Hide and Seek, but it is not interesting for me, and I play a lot of Pedobear on our server ), BloodyTrapLand, Hearthstone.
~ On the server my name is: Sätâñ, and I am on the server like 7 - 8 hours a day. ^^
~ I really enjoy playing here, because people are very friendly, but also there are toxic and flaming people, but it is ok anyway.
~ Once I tried to make AMVs, but it looks like this is not for me.
~ Sometimes I am watching gameplays on YouTube for LoL, or Outlast.
~ The music that I listen to is: Metal, Rock, Rap. My idol is Eminem.
~ My favourite colour is: Black, and green.
~ My favourite show is: Miraculous Ladybug. And my favourte character is: Chat Noir.
~ My favourite anime is: Dance with Devils, with favourite characters: Rem Kaginuki and Shiki.
~ Well, I think this is enough information, so yeah. ^^
~ Have a nice day. :3
~ Hello. 18 years.. :3
~ I'm stubborn, depressed, and a nice person * maybe *.
~ I love my boyfriend! ♥
~ Sätâñ.

Baston95
Overpower

Re: Me, myself and I. xD ;3

Post by Baston95 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 am

Hello,

Welcome on the forum :) If you have some ideas like new maps or something else, don't hesitate to post them on the forum (in the improvement ideas part)

See you on the server :)

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D