Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

Hello People!

Introduce yourself here.
Mikarooz
Neophyte

Hello People!

Post by Mikarooz » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:25 pm

English = I am a VIP Max and i like to play games and enjoy other stuff i also meet new friends on steam and play on this server Pedobear. French =
Je suis un VIP Max et j'aime jouer à des jeux et profiter d'autres choses, je rencontre aussi de nouveaux amis à la vapeur et je joue sur ce serveur Pedobear.

Randy
Insane

Re: Hello People!

Post by Randy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:41 am

good google translate xD "de nouveaux amis a la vapeur" doesn't mean anything ^^'

You could do something better ..

Seeya on the server,

Randy :)

Mikarooz
Neophyte

Re: Hello People!

Post by Mikarooz » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:00 pm

I don't really type a lot so um if my typing is bad i am sorry. Anyways i am 13 my mic is broken so i cant use it my steam is account is Mikaroo and i mostly don't get angry a lot but i might have to if people are insulting me or something else, and sometimes i can be on the server sometimes. And spring break started on the last day of March. So i may or may not be able to play every day but its spring break so i will be able to play till April 10th. I noticed i had little information of myself so this is number two, and it is a lot more of information of me. i speak English and French but i speak English more because i live in the United States and is my main language. I also play a lot of games like Call Of Duty 1,2,3, and Modern Warfare and other games. I hope you liked the new information of me. From Mikarooz