Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

The Cheese Man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Introduce yourself here.
The Cheese man
Neophyte

The Cheese Man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Post by The Cheese man » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Hey der! I thought it would be kinda different to do a introduction about meh self and to show that I can be funny (not really) and that I am a cool guy! (im really not) So lets begin..

In game stuff:
The Cheese Man, I chose it because I like cheese. Oh well I had to use something if I like cheese! (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ, and I am always changing my name(totally not because im bored of waiting on pedobear..)ha! ha ! ha.. ha.... Its not funny is it?Anyways, From the range of gamemodes you have in garrysmod, pedobear and prohunt are my favorite mods to play. I have played deathrun before but I still prefer pedobear or prophunt.
I really like this server because of kind of people you meet that are funny and nice, and if it wasn't for that I wouldn't enjoy pedobear as much as I do now to be honest. :D
Other games I enjoy playing are: Robocraft, something and something else.. IM BAD WITH NAMES OK?

In real life stuff:
My name is Luke, I am 16 years old and I live in the England and im not going to give you my exact details because I dont want pedos at my door...(Been there, done that!) At the momment I am studying Computer Science which basically I learn a crap ton of words and stuff that you use to make other stuff happen... I hope to use it to my maximum potential so I can ,hopefully, produce my own game of fun or my own awesome gamemodes on Garrysmod like pedobear!
Next year I will be taking a different course if I don't complete my Computer Science studies, I will probably will take the course of IT or Something computer based ya know?
When I'm not behind my pc (THIS NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER HAPPENS) I am probably in bed watching tv, or with my friends or god knows what. xD

Well RIP. I have basically no other words in my mind to share with you except some that I find. Well. Unusual! I hope that everyone reads this finds it funny and satisfying because I hope to make people happy and I hope to make sure people have a good day.

See you in pedobear!

Baston95
Overpower

Re: The Cheese Man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Post by Baston95 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:16 pm

Hello,

I really don't know why, but I read the entire text o_O. Well, I have to say that it was funny (just a little, relax) anyway, you probably don't know me but I know you (illuminati hehe) because I was playing with randy today (don't forget, wait Monday for the custom skin lol).

I'm pretty sure my answer is.. Weird ? But I didn't know what to say haha. But I'm glad you enjoy the pedobear :) (did you know that we also have a prophunt server ;) )

Glad to met you Cheese man, and welcom :)

See you soon on the server ! :)

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D

The Cheese man
Neophyte

Post by The Cheese man » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Hey Baston! So great to meet you. Hope to talk to you more because you seem like a great guy. I hope to make people happy and I also hope that i can get people attention to show that I can bring kindness to other peoples hearts. I am also counting on this introduction to show other people my capabilities on becoming staff in the future because I wish to be one of the awesome staff members I always see helping other people. I always recieve messages in-game asking "How do I go thirdperson" "How do I donate?" "Is VIP worth it" "How do i get my own playermodel" and I always answer first with honest no matter if i will die or not because im not as important. Im very selfless :P Well i hope I show to you my true self.

Good luck

- Luke

Randy
Insane

Post by Randy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:39 am

Hello,

Welcome to you :)

Seeya on the server,

Randy