Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

Nope

Introduce yourself here.
Nope
Neophyte

Nope

Post by Nope » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:06 am

Heyo, I thought it would be fun to give a little introduction. I know it's a bit late.. since I've been on Aservers for over a year now. But better late than never.

In game:
Nope, what a very creative name... Oh well I had to use something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. And I am too lazy to change it now (totally not because of gametracker hehe..). From all the different mods you have in garrysmod, pedobear and deathrun are my favorite mods to play. I have played prophunt before but I still prefer pedobear.
I really like this server because of the variety of people who come along, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't enjoy the mod as much as I do now.
Other games I enjoy playing are: Town of Salem, Life is strange and Sims3.

In real life:
My real name is Julia, I am 18 years old and I live in the Netherlands. Last year I started with a study(multimedia design) which resulted in a sudden drop of activity in game. But earlier this year I quit because I didn't like it enough. So now I have all the time in the world to play pedobear (yaaay).
Next year I will be doing a very tough course. But if I make it I will be able to study psychology in university (which is my goal now).
When I'm not behind my laptop (note: this does not happen very often) I am probably outside with friends or reading a book. I like the Harry Potter series, but I also like psychological thrillers.

Well I think I am out of things to write for now ^^". If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or when I'm playing on the pedobear server. I hope more people will post introductions so the english forum won't look as empty.

See you in pedobear!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Randy
Insane

Re: Nope

Post by Randy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:22 am

Hello nope ;)

Thanks you for your introduction :p

I don't really know what to post ^^'

Seeya on th eserver

Randy

Baston95
Overpower

Re: Nope

Post by Baston95 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:23 am

Hello,

Glad to see that you finally post an introduction lol. Better late than never as you said ^^
Honestly, I don't really know what to write xD I've known you for almost 1 year now, so I don't think I really have to say "Welcome" xD
Anyway see you on the server Nope :D

Baston.
~Baston~ :) :D