Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/f9ChTKT!

New Introduction - Shizukah

Introduce yourself here.
Shizukah
Neophyte

New Introduction - Shizukah

Post by Shizukah » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:44 pm

:arrow: About me
My name is Tiffany, I'm 18 years old and I live in the Medoc (south-west in France). I have integrated a special school since last year because I have some problems in real life. I am someone very shy, patient enough and rather ambitious. I rarely leave my home because of a certain addiction to video games (especially the pc). I would like to work in the area of ​​the secretariat to help someone very important to me! ❤

:arrow: How did I hear about APedobear
There was a time when I played a lot in Prop Hunt, but I quickly jaded of this mode of play so I decided to test others. I tested Guess Who, Deathrun, and maybe others ... (I do not have them all in mind). Then the Pedobear mode really attracted me so I decided to play it. At first, I played on a server that I did not like much, then I went on APedobear and I do not regret having known this server. I have great meetings and it will not stop, finally I hope... ❤

:arrow: Me in the games
So I prefer to specify in advance, I'm not a pro gamer but I'm doing pretty well when my internet connection wants to work well and it's rare! :lol:
I play on APedobear since 25.11.2016, it's been a long time already! And I do not intend to leave the server, it's not in my projects. I play various games on Steam and outside, you go to see my profile a little! :D
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185209874
♥Playfrite is mine♥
♥Admin VIP Max♥
♥First join: 25.11.2016♥