Donations informations :
Since the 19/07/2017 it's now impossible to pay in game. You can access the donation page here !

Admin Application

Introduce yourself here.
deesnutz is real xD
Neophyte

Admin Application

Postby deesnutz is real xD » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello My Name is Leo. Im 17 years old. I Was Born in Germany. And i can speak English and German. I really Spend time on Gmod on the Server APedobear. I really want too get Admin on that Server. Because i want to help new Players and the other Players :D now Somethink about myself my Favourite animal Is the Dog they are really cute :D My Favourite colour is Blue and Red And If i can I Do Sport I Dont Eat Much So That was my Post I hope i can get admin on APedobear it would make me soo Happy So see u guys in the Server APedobear :D

deesnutz is real xD
Neophyte

Re: Admin Application

Postby deesnutz is real xD » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi My Name is Leo im 17 years old i was Born in Germany I can Speak English and German i always spend my time On Gmod In the Server APedobear i really like this Server its the Best Server for me Here is why i want to get Admin on APedobear I want too Help New Players and Other Players who Dont Understand how the Server works :D Im Really Active On APedobear And Now i Want to tell u guys somethinks about myself My Favourite animal is the Dog They are so Cute :D Im Doing Sport Often Because im Want to Become a Cop My Favourit Colours are Blue and Red I can Play Good FootBall And I Forgot to tell i have 2 Dogs :D I cant Play Good Basketball I can Swimm And Yeah that was My Post I hope I can get admin on the Server APedobear then i would be sooo Happy :D :D Ok then Bye See u guys in the Server APedobear :D

Randy
Insane

Postby Randy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Hi,

This isn't place for the application.

Randy
~Randy~ Super Admin :D

♥ Randy ♥

ÇhätÑôír
Accomplished User

Postby ÇhätÑôír » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:31 am

~ Hello.

~ This isn't the right place for the application. This is the place for your introduction * the place that you have to introduce yourself with some details, so we can know you better. *.

~ There's a link for the right place to post your application - https://arnold0.com/aservers/viewforum.php?f=9 . But before that you must know these things. 1. You need to post your introduction. 2. Then you need to post your application. 3. You need to have 50+ hours on server * you have 38.08 ( https://www.gametracker.com/player/deez ... .34:27035/ - link to check ) *. 4. You need to be at least 15 years old, but you are 17, so it doesn't matter. 5. You need to go in TS * the server is arnold0.com *, so admins can know a lot better, not only from your introduction. 6. After all of this, admins will decide if you are mature, or not for this position.

~ Hope I helped somehow. ;)

~ Cya on the server.

~ Sätâñ.
~ Hello. 18 years.. :3
~ I'm stubborn, depressed, and a nice person * maybe *.
~ I love my boyfriend! ♥
~ Sätâñ.