Donations informations :
Since the 19/07/2017 it's now impossible to pay in game. You can access the donation page here !

Me and who I actually am.

Introduce yourself here.
TheFearlessHussar
Neophyte

Me and who I actually am.

Postby TheFearlessHussar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Hello there,
I am Kostas, a 15 year old child that is really interested in video games. I like this server and the community of it. Important things you should know about me is that I am a helpful person and I like to hangout and have a nice conversation with people. I like to meet new ones and give the instructions. I am good at English and like to have fun. I have wrote and admin application which I am really worried about. I think I am in a mature age and can handle hard situations. That is pretty match all about me :D . I guess I am done here mates!!XD Have a great day. Bye!
Your local,
fearless hussar
Hello there ;) , didn't see you. Welcome to my profile on this beautiful server's page! There is not much to say to you about me. You could see my introduction but here is some info about me. I am a friendly, chill person and I like to have conversations with people. I am 15 years old and I live in Greece, Athens! PEACE!

Zrael
Accomplished User

Re: Me and who I actually am.

Postby Zrael » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Hey (again xD),
Welcome on the forums and the AServers.

Hope you'll have fun on them and that you'll be accepted as a test admin ;)

Have a nice day, Zrael. :3
~Zrael, vieux joueur des AServeurs~
~Bientôt 2 ans 🎂~

TheFearlessHussar
Neophyte

Re: Me and who I actually am.

Postby TheFearlessHussar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Zrael wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:27 pm
Hey (again xD),
Welcome on the forums and the AServers.

Hope you'll have fun on them and that you'll be accepted as a test admin ;)

Have a nice day, Zrael. :3
I am gonna play more 16 hours I swear just so I can see the results!
Hello there ;) , didn't see you. Welcome to my profile on this beautiful server's page! There is not much to say to you about me. You could see my introduction but here is some info about me. I am a friendly, chill person and I like to have conversations with people. I am 15 years old and I live in Greece, Athens! PEACE!