Join us on discord!
We now have our own Discord server! Join us here : https://discord.gg/BTvjj7s!

ZockerLily’s Introduction

Introduce yourself here.
ZockerLily
Neophyte

ZockerLily’s Introduction

Post by ZockerLily » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:20 pm

Hello everybody that’ll read this!
My name is Lily, but I sometimes also go by Sophia (Like on Discord.) My original gender is female, but I consider myself Non-Binary, though I prefer the She/Her pronouns. My sexuality is Pansexual.
I’m currently 11 years old and my birthday is on the 13th January. I speak German and English fluently and I’m looking forward to learn French so I can communicate on the Server more or also in private. I think I first joined on APedobear 3 years ago, but I can’t remember well. I originally played on my brother’s account (GoliathMelon, you might remember me) but now I play on my own account, ZockerLily. I haven’t been active in the whole last year, due to school problems and family problems. I don’t really have any hobbies apart from Gaming. I almost spend my whole day on APedobear (which is mostly 10 to 16 hours) but on school days it mostly comes up to 8 hours a day or every second day only. I don’t really have a personality, but I say I’m more of a changing person. That means, my mood and personality depends more on who I’m talking/playing with. Though, I like any kind of humor, I don’t mind anything, unless you say racistic/homophobic things in public, then I won’t be such a fun person. My current rank on the Server is VIP Max, due to Lillylein kindly buying me it possibly 1/5 up to 2 years ago. It made me very happy, and I still am. (Thank you mom x), if you read this)
People call me a GMod addict, though I’m more of a music and YouTube addict, as I also spend my whole day on it, even while playing. I listen to every kind of music, it just depends on my mood, same for YT videos. I also used to do YT vids, but I kind of stopped due to boredom and lack of time.

Well, this was a quite short application of me, I did longer ones once, I guess.
I hope to see you on the server soon! ;)
Have a good day/evening/night, depending on when you might read this. :3

Lillylein
AServers SuperAdmin

Re: ZockerLily’s Introduction

Post by Lillylein » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Welcome on the forum Lily,
and yes i do read the post cause im the one (or seekers) who have to approve posts ^^ xD
Found you!
~Super Admin Lillylein/SeeKerS KittyLeiN~
~First Join:♥02.06.2017♥~ ~♥THREE YEARS PEDOBEAR A-SERVER♥~
~Longs Time On Pedo Without Leave:♥24 Hours♥~